4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit but cheaper on eBay
Published 13 months ago by Kass

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Texas Stretch Jean
Returned this item as this was not like any pair of jeans I had purchased before. Very thin material, very prominent stitching.
I normally buy Wrangler jeans so this was a bit of surprise.
Published on 17 April 2011 by JimC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit but cheaper on eBay, 17 Jun 2013
Had a pair of these jeans years before and they fit perfectly. However I couldn't find another pair in the high streets for many years after. I decided to see if Amazon had them on the off chance and was very pleased to find that they did. They were somewhat more expensive than I wanted to pay but bought them anyway as they are a great fit for me. I ordered the same size as I had before but on receiving them realised that they come up slightly larger than the older ones. Still a good fit though so I kept them. I later found out that they are cheaper on eBay!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Texas Stretch Jean, 17 April 2011
I normally buy Wrangler jeans so this was a bit of surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality as usual, 10 July 2014
A. J. Allen "Adrian Allen" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
These are very good jeans, I have always bought Wrangler, and have never been disappointed with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality of fabric and colour the same of the, 8 July 2014
This pair of pants fits exactly to my body.very good quality of fabric and colour the same of the photo

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
Mr. G. Webber "Gordon" (Dorest UK) - See all my reviews
All as expected

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for work, 7 July 2014
I bought these as work trousers and they are the business. The slight give in them is perfect if sitting down, well cut. They are made of thin material but that keeps me cool so thats OK. Have already ordered 2 more pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trousers, 3 July 2014
These are really nice trousers. I'm a 'funny shaped' 38-40" waist and find jeans never seem to fit me very well. These have a good amount of stretch to them without feeling like a tracksuit. They're smart enough to wear to the office with shirt tucked in, and casual enough for drinks at the pub. Cream colour will always be a problem to keep clean but they're robust enough to use stain remover.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans. texas style sits higher on the waist ..., 30 Jun 2014
great jeans. texas style sits higher on the waist so perfect if like me your fed up pulling jeans up all the time.wish they made trousers/chinos in this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort jeans, 26 Jun 2014
Bought a pair of these before. Very comfortable and dry out quickly if wet. Good quality material, keep shape longer than cheaper jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat purchase, 23 Jun 2014
Mark (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I've had these before and always been pleased with the quality, fit and longevity.

There's a slight stretch in the material so they fit really well, and I can also attest to them being rugged and long lasting. My last pair are still in use after repeated washings and a lot of hard work.

This particular pair is grey, and they're perhaps a shade lighter than they look in he photo.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›