on 16 June 2015
This box was a gift to my nearly 6 year old grandson who has recently become interested in stones, rocks and fossils.
He was delighted with it and loved showing me each 'mineral'. The paper identification sheet was well perused.
He repacked them carefully back into the the sturdy box provided and wrote his name on the top.
It was a joy to watch his enthusiasm and delight in this excellent product. Thankyou.
on 21 November 2013
Lovely present. Crystals are great, I know my daughter will love them at Christmas. Slightly smaller Iz than expected, but would still recommend
on 4 September 2013
My son really likes this, I was just a little disappointed with its size... It's only a small box! So if buying as a main present get something else too!
on 13 October 2015
To update my review:
Today I received a replacement amethyst in the post completely out of the blue. It came in a lovely little purple velvet case and was perfect. Cannot fault the excellent customer service and therefore cannot give any less than a well deserved 5* for ratifying the problem.
My nieces set is now perfect and she is thrilled. Thank you very much. Would definitely recommend.

Lovely little set. Bought for my niece for her 8th birthday and she was so pleased with it. Stones are a good size. Delivery was prompt.
Looses a star due to the quality of some of the stones. Some of them appeared dirty and marked. Bit of a shame really :/
review image review image
on 12 November 2013
I bought this for a 9 year old girl and she loves it. The crystals come in a lovely box and are really stunning. I highly recommend this item and think it is well-priced.
on 28 May 2014
My crystals arrived in two days, beautiful to look at was happy with them until I tried to clean and cleanse them.When I cleaned them in water, with great disappointment the pink dye, yes dye ran of the crystal.My sister said I should have sent them back and get a refund, I didn't I do now regret not taking them back, I would not recommend buying them as they are true crystals.
on 22 March 2013
Brought this for a birthday present for my 7 yr old neice, And she loved it! She has already has others in her collection, now she has some more!!!
on 22 November 2013
A lovely little collection of crystals and rocks. My son loved it and has enjoyed researching each of the gems.
on 14 August 2013
great. beautiful stones loved by my fossil addict son. he is a happy boy. looking to get treasure box now!
on 19 December 2015
Lovely stones in a very nicely presented. The stones are much better quality than you would find in a gift shop set, larger than I was expecting. Had a very minor issue with one stone but the seller offered to send another straight away. Very good customer service from the seller and I understand they are a family run business. Cannot recommend this item/seller enough!