on 4 August 2011
i liked the wording but not the colour it was a orangey brown not a beige brown like the picture so i didnt use it
on 12 December 2011
The poster is excellent quality and a great price. The packaging it came in is of high quality and ensured the poster was well protected.

Big negative is the colour! It's a peachy/insipid beige (ironically the colour of weak tea?!?!?) and not at all as portrayed in the picture (looks reddy orange to me). A real shame.
on 4 November 2010
I was pleasantly surprised by the size of this poster! I didnt pay much attention to the measurements when I ordered it. It looks good in my kitchen, the hub of the house and a good reminder for when the kids are arguing and I am trying to cook a dinner to keep calm and drink tea!
on 10 January 2013
Great twist on the much-used classic poster. I couldn't agree more with the poster, tea improves every situation. Love having it hanging in my house to liven the place up! Good quality, decent colour, great message.
on 18 September 2011
The colour of this poster is definitely far more of a peachy/orange colour rather than the beige/brown colour portrayed by the picture, so I was disappointed as the peach colour doesn't match the beige colour of some of my walls/furnishings!

May have to bin the picture and get a different coloured one from somewhere else.
on 24 February 2014
Great product and even better price. Brightens up our tea room at the office really well ! would recommend this product.
on 6 December 2012
Bought this as a gift. A nice cute present but nothing particularly spectacular about it. Good for all tea lovers!
on 1 November 2015
Great poster for my uni room!
on 26 August 2011
very pleased with this poster , prompt delivery and looks great next to my keep calm and eat a cupcake one,tea and cake yummmm!