5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Hadley pro bag
The shoulder pad fits the strap perfect and gives the last bit that makes the bag fantastic. The quality of the shoulder pad is great and feels great when carrying the bag on the shoulder.
Published 22 months ago by Sigvard Vasard Kjær Andersen

3.0 out of 5 stars Metrosexual manbag add-on
I use it with a black Fibrenyte Hadley Small in black. It looks good and definitely makes this metrosexual manbag look good, but it slips a lot off my shoulder and I don't think it's good value for money for £27. For a Hadley Small, I'm not sure this metrosexual shoulder pad is required.
Published 29 days ago by Lucas Muller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Hadley pro bag, 21 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars typical billingham gear, 18 Jun 2013
Paul Prescott - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Black (Accessory)
It helps spread the load on my hadley pro quite nicely. Don't forget the physics of this though, and expect a shoulder pad- ANY shoulder pad- to make your bag feel half as heavy etc. Of course, it won't. This pad does a few things. It stops the strap from binding on your clothes but grips nicely so helps stop your bag from slipping. It takes some of the bite off your neck and shoulder area. Ive been lugging billingham bags all over the world throughout my career and guess what? the only way to make them feel less heavy is to A - CARRY LESS STUFF or B - MAN UP! this pad makes your life easier and for me its worth the money but it won't stop your neck from aching it'll just make things a bit better. Should you get one? Yes. It does help. Just don't expect miracles just expect a beautifully made leather and foam pad. This one by the way is better than the older version to me. Its comfier and grips better. My last one managed ten years though! If you get shoulder ache with your bag just buy it. Cheers folks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Black (Accessory)
I bought this to go with my Hadley Large bag. An absolute must. Top quality pad that fits perfectly and really adds to the comfort of using the bag. I have used it now for a number of weeks and would have no doubt in recommending this additional item to anyone who owns a Billingham camera bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive? But beautifully made, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Black (Accessory)
Wanted a shoulder pad for my Billingham camera bag (which can get a bit uncomfortable with the full kit)- saw this & thought "why not?". A "perhaps not" moment came when I saw the price, but then who wants to spoil an old school Billingham bag with a nylon shoulder pad designed for a laptop bag? This one's made from beautiful saddle leather, with big pop studs (so you can put it over the Billingham's non removable strap). All nice natural style materials, but with more hi-tech gel type pad to sit on your shoulder. The pad's segmented - so fits nicely & doesn't slip around. Spent the best part of 4 hours queuing yesterday to get my London 2012 accreditation - with my camera kit over my shoulder in the bag. The result? Eventually got my pass & my shoulder was fine. So there were a few issues, but now it's all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly...the best shoulder pad... In The World, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Black (Accessory)
Totally secure, non-slip, highly functional.
Of course it is, it's made by Billingham with real leather and a lot of thought.
Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Bellington Shoulder Pad, 15 Jan 2014
Eve de Bourg (Guensey; Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Black (Accessory)
After reading the reviews I decided it was a necessity for the Bellington Hadley Bag.
I tried using the photo bag (fully packed– 4kg) without the pad and no way would it stay put on my somewhat narrow shoulders.
Thanks you all for your helpful reviews... you were 100% right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Black (Accessory)
Very nicely padded. The studs are very secure. This pad makes my camera bag a lot more comfortable to carry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Metrosexual manbag add-on, 24 Aug 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Black (Accessory)
I feel is more comfortable to use the bag strap without Shoulder Pad specially win I put more staff in the bag

Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Black