5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Bought this for my son for under football strip during cold days, he says it make a difference to him. Sizes a bit on the small side, so if in doubt order the bigger size.
Published on 4 April 2009 by Mr. Thomas Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing completely unhelpful
Published 2 months ago by Deborah P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 April 2009
Mr. Thomas Anderson (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and quality, 16 Mar 2010
J. Desforges - See all my reviews
This is a great baselayer, easy to get on and off, unlike some that have very narrow necks. The boys love them - wash and tumble dry well without any shrinkage. Would definitely buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart as well as useful, 21 April 2010
M. Stewart "mamie" (aberdeen scotland uk) - See all my reviews
bought this for my 4 year old grandson and he loves it. Was for under his Barcelona strip in the winter, but he wears it a lot just as a top. It is very smart, so I dont blame him!

5.0 out of 5 stars RUGBY BASE LAYER TOP, 4 Mar 2010
This Base Layer Rugby Top was really appeciated by my grandson.
Excellent service and recieved promptly

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality of the Canterbury Top, 23 Jan 2011
Delighted with the quality of the top. Also when I received the top I realised that I had ordered the incorrect size. When I phoned up they advised me to return it and they would send out correct size. They sent out the new top by return post. Extremley impressed with how helpful and efficient staff were in handling my query.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew loves it, 24 Feb 2014
Graham Brown (Angus, Scotland's) - See all my reviews
Bought fotpr rugby playing nephew. Sizes quit hard to work out , it persevere on other web sites too. Seems to be comforacke fit and dies Thorpe job well under a rugby shirty, all pleased!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing completely unhelpful, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Canterbury of New Zealand Long Sleeve Cold Baselayer(kids/junior) (Sports Apparel)
I ordered a Medium for my 14 yr old daughter, sent an email requesting details of what chest size to try to confirm before it was sent that I had ordered the correct size. No information was given to me at all... it arrived and it is so small it would probably fit a 6 yr old. Very disappointed that i know had to go through the performance of sending it back and locating another in my daughters size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thermal top for children, 12 Oct 2011
This is a great thermal top that I bought for my daughter to wear under her PE shirt at school. No fuss and it does the job perfectly!

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for school uniform, 30 Nov 2012
Expensive for what it is - this just about fits my lanky 11 year old daughter. You can get other thermal cheaper but I guess they might not be so effective

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 1 Jan 2012
my son is so dissapointed this company refuses to send to orkney it doesnt cost any more to send it to orkney as we are still part of the british isles he would of payed the postage these companies need to check with the post office as they are losing loads of customers and business

ARRAY(0xac36a5e8)