Having broken a clip off the back on my original Blackberry, I was a bit worried at how cheap this product appeared. It fits perfectly and looking at the moulding, it's clearly an original part. I have given it 4 months since I purchased it, just in case of problems, but it's really good.
on 9 March 2013
I bought this as the battery that came with the phone stopped working. It revived my phone and worked as expected, however I sold the phone on within a month so I can't comment on the longevity. But for the short time I used it it worked as expected and had nothing to complain about.
on 11 February 2012
This was exactly what i needed as i lost mine, it came in perfect order, no marks or scratches. Was delivered 4 days after purchasing. Fits fine and is a good price, worth purchasing.
on 21 August 2011
Fit perfectly for the Curve 8530, this product is great for example if your original back cover lost some pieces of the Blackberry logo.
on 21 October 2013
it does the job !! and the silver bits dont come off either! has thats the problem ive had in the past! so thats why its got 5 stars
on 17 September 2013
I give it a 5 because it made my bb look new so I might buy another one case the other one scratches.
on 9 March 2013
i liked the cover very much as my back was broken and it fixed a problem and helped solve another
on 17 March 2013
I would recommend this product to friends and family, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
on 28 August 2014
GREAT PRODUCT AND FRACTION OF PRICE OF OTHER ONLINE STORES
on 6 March 2015
exactly what it was and great qualitiy