5.0 out of 5 stars Insoles
Excellent product, as I am on my feet most of the day I need a good insole and these are really good. There was no need to trim the insoles they just slipped straight into the boots I wear, infact the boots will probably wear out before the insoles do.Also since I have been using these insoles my knees don't ache anywhere near as much as they used to.
Published on 3 Dec. 2010 by baldy

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but....
they're really thick. You need to make sure that the shoes you're going to use these in are very roomy or else your feet are going to get squashed. They're also a bit narrow for the shoes I bought them for. Have had more success with the SORBOTHANE Cush N Step insoles. They're thinner, nearly as comfortable and much cheaper.
Published 24 months ago by gcol

5.0 out of 5 stars Insoles, 3 Dec. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars best insoles out there, 22 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Sof Sole Airr Insoles (Misc.)
Have used many insoles in my job which requires a lot of walking. bought these last year and i can say that i have had no problems with foot sprains, strains on leg muscels and no lower back pain, they are very durable you may think they are pricey but they are deffinately worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Sof Sole Airr Insoles (Misc.)
Bought these as a replacment for my last pair which I'd worn out. Speedy delivery and the product itself is fantastic for the money you pay. Anyone requiring any kind of extra support/comfort should seriously consider these

5.0 out of 5 stars Really glad I bought these!, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sof Sole Airr Insoles (Misc.)
Have lasted more than 2 years without any sign of wear. Comfortable. I had endless knee prblems from playing squash, now hardly aware of my knees even after long jarring matches. Strongly recommend Sof Insoles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sof Sole Airr Insoles (Misc.)
Great gel insoles - really comfortable and help absord all the impact when running. I use them inside a top of the line pair of Asics trainers - its like bouncing on a trampoline!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sof Sole Airr Insoles (Misc.)
Bought these as my new trainers were starting to give me shin splints. Put them in the trainers and the paid went. Excellent shock absorption and really comfy. Just be aware that they do take up quite a bit of space in the shoes as they are thicker than the standard insoles. Mine became tighter with them in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sof Sole, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Sof Sole Airr Insoles (Misc.)
These soles are great. The only problem is the sizing. I am a size 8. Bought the 7-8.5's and they are too small for my size 8 trainer. They don't reach the end. However, get the right size and they have stopped any knee pain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but...., 3 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Transform the environment your feet live in, 26 Nov. 2012
Helpless "Helpless" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sof Sole Airr Insoles (Misc.)
I pretty much replace all my insoles with SOF Soles. Many activity shoes have removable insoles, and that is where the manufacturers save a bit of money. They also tend not to last long.

These are a treat for the feet, I have them in my work boots, wellies, outdoor shoes etc etc. With the correct fit it pretty much improves the environment for your feet.

When ordering, take care with the sizing, and remember that they are generally more padded and thicker than the standard issue insoles you might already have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 May 2012
Great quality product

Bought these as they were a reasonable price and looked like they were going to do the job.

I bought these for arch support when running and they are perfect, they fitted into my trainers with no cutting necessary, they do have some thickness but you soon adjust this. The thickness is due to the air cushions, these helped me on my run and made it more comfortable.

I Definately think these have helped me run longer and further by helping my running technique

Sof Sole Airr Insoles Multi 7-8.5