Colour Name: Single Assorted Colour|Change
Price:£2.39+ Free shipping

on 27 August 2014
For a really cheap price this is an effective little water pistol and doesn't seem to really leak (most this size do). I'm not sure how good you would find it in an actual water fight, though it does have a pretty good range for something this small.

I bought it because I have a very barky breed dog and a neighbour who complains at everything (and I mean everything; the pebbles on our boundary were once not arranged neatly enough). I daren't let the dog bark at all or neighbour is immediately at the door threatening all sorts. Our dog can get territorial at the postman and passers by and I knew I had to stop her. All the attempts at dog class to teach her to bark and stop on command did was teach the clever animal to bark more. Whenever she wanted a treat, she would bark furiously so that she would be told to stop and treated. I needed something different.

I only had to squirt it at her once. If she starts barking now I show her the water gun and she sits quietly. Peace all round and I actually think the dog is happier because she no longer sits at the window all day waiting for people to bark at. The stupid thing is, she loves water if there is a river or even muddy puddle nearby so how this is so effective I have no idea!
on 12 May 2012
I bought these guns to help train the dog. I now have to train my wife to stop using them on me.
on 9 March 2013
Had others and they only last five minutes and leak. This one is a good size, use it when cat starts scratching furniture, he now stops as soon as I reach for the pistol.
on 2 December 2012
I bought this water pistol as a humane way to chase a neighbour's cat from out of my garden. I didn't want to spend too much on a pistol for this purpose. I found the water pistol extremely accurate and goes for quite a distance which I was surprised about. Yes it sometimes leaks a little but it's what I expected as most pistols do and for the money you pay for it you cant go wrong. Good product
on 20 November 2014
I bought these as a training aid to stop my dog from barking, and it worked very well - I only had to squirt him a few times and he is now much easier to live with!
On the down side they did leak a bit, but what would you expect at the price!
on 9 January 2014
Like a lot of previous reviews have said this is a good water pistol. It does however leak after a while ( I bought 3 and to a greater or lesser extent they all do.
on 29 October 2012
I consider this a decent water pistol, except the image is misleading!
I expected a neon yellow coloured pistol but instead I received a red and just yellow gun, I brought this product for the colour.
on 28 November 2013
Its a great toy dose a good job has a good range. Would I recomend it yes. Having lot of fun with it very good not much more say get one
on 22 December 2015
Works well. Needed it to try to persuade my cats to stop pulling the pile from expensive rugs. Seems to work, but I think they hate me.!!!!!

Apart from that, I get a lot of pleasure from shooting them - and my wife too..... Ha Ha Ha.
on 20 May 2013
I thought the service for payment and delivery was fantastic! I was just disapointed with the product as i found it actually leaks quite badly which is something it needed not to do.

See one answered question