on 8 January 2013
A very good value large can of propellent for my Air Brush spraying. This supplier manages to sell this large size can at a price close to the smaller can, from other suppliers. Very good value for money.
on 7 January 2013
fast delivery very good size product and good value for money done a lot small jobs with this product still a good amount left would recommend.
on 19 January 2013
this can is larger then expected and I had no problems attaching the airbrush and it lasted a good while too.
on 30 May 2014
Came with in 12 hours of me ordering it which I was very surprised with.
The thing I found was that I had to put PTFE film on the threads to stop the gas from leaking a little but apart from that it works great!
on 26 August 2013
I would highly recommend this as it is firstly massive so will last the average user a very long time. Considering the prices of others similar this one (at the time of purchase) worked out cheaper.
on 6 June 2014
Works but quickly runs out. My advice' save money buy a dedicated compressor. There not expensive and you will not run out of air at key moments (very frustrating)
on 5 January 2014
The only complaint I had was that the purchase came via the Euro store, but the propellant was produced in UK. These sort of products should be held in UK.
on 20 March 2014
the propellant works excalently with my air brush i am satisfied with he product a bit expensive for a can of air ,i may purchase a compressor
on 27 July 2012
This propelant can is filled with 750ml of compressed liquid CO2 gas which sustains longer than 500ml cans that are being sold. Durability is about 40 mins by spraying in 12psi.
22 comments9 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2014
this product is fine got on time and am happy with my purchase will be getting more when need.
Thanks.