5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
This is a really good bottle cage.

It comes in a large range of colour combinations - so can match up with your bike.

In use, the cage holds the bottle in firmly. It isn't so firm that it is too hard to get the bottle out whilst on the move at speed, but it doesn't allow for annoying rattling or bottles flying out when you go over a bump...
Published 11 months ago by CycleRacing

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Grippy
Look nice, quite durable but, but they just grip the water bottles with a bit too much zeal. It's all or nothing - they hang on to the bottle for dear life and when the release happens it's all at once and your bottle smacks into your lovely carbon frame.
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by Hanzler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 April 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This is a really good bottle cage.

I've had a nasty fall whilst this was on my bike, and the bottle at least stayed attached to the bike inside this thing - shame I couldn't stay upright... But that's another story...

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and Works Great, 9 Feb. 2014
Ed (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The first thing to say is these look great. It's no surprise why so many UCI teams use them.

One common criticism is that they hold bottles too tightly. I for one don't find this a problem at all. After a couple of weeks of rides they had loosened to the point where the bottle was easily removed from the cage but held firmly in place even over poor terrain and the occasional crash.

I would happily buy a third if only I had somewhere on my bike to mount it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jun. 2013
I ordered two cages for my bike and items arrived well before estimated arrival date. First impressions were great, although I did notice that there were no screws with the product to attach to bike. I remember reading this specifically that they came with screws, one of the reasons I bought these. My bike did already have the screws attached so at the end it was no drama. Functionality wise these cages are great. They are durable and easy to access while on the move, contrary to other reviews I have read. The small rubber fitting at the top of the cage means that your bottle will stay nice and snug, and you will not have to worry about loosing your bottles. Also the wide range of colours really attracted me as it can go with any colour scheme that your bike has. Great purchase. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what is says, 10 May 2013
Was after a decent bottle holder for my mountain bike but didn't want to buy a stupidly priced one for what essentially just holds a bottle of water and if your that worried about saving weight then something is wrong. Not that this product isn't nice and light to begin with.
I read some review of other product that were worried there bottle would fall out but i have never found this a problem with this cage. It holds the bottle very secure whilst allowing you to still be able to extract the bottle whilst riding along. I thrash my mountain bike around a lot and it stays firm throughout without me having to worry about it. It seems very strong and light and does a great job there is simply no need to buy a stupidly priced bottle holder for what will only weight the same and do the same job !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as punch - don't drink and drive..., 2 Sept. 2012
beauvoir (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elite Custom Race Composite Bottle Cage (Sports)
This is a great little product, not a bad price at £9.99 and was quickly delivered.
It's exceptionally easy to fit (assuming your bike has the holes drilled and screws provided) - I managed to have the cage fitted in a matter of seconds, and i'm definitely no technical wizard!
As expected, this cage works with both of my regular sized sports bottles and holds them very tightly; so tightly in fact that the weaker plastic bottle i tried it with has actually been slightly deformed - I'm sure a decent quality bottle wouldn't experience any problems.
The cage is relatively lightweight and looks very professional. Granted, it is double the price of some of the cheaper ones, but it's still only £9.99 and looks significantly better than some of the heavier, cheaper, steel cages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 28 Jun. 2011
This cage looks awesome and grips the water bottle tightly, was worried that it would be too tight to get the bottle in and out but once fitted to the bike the bottle is easy to remove and re-insert whilst on the move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elite custom race bottle cage black/blue Team Sky colours, 29 Aug. 2012
G W (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elite Custom Race Composite Bottle Cage (Sports)
This is a good bit of kit!

It's simple, straightforward & lightweight and yet sturdy and tough. Dead easy to fix to the bike and in conjunction with an Elite 750ml bottle it works perfectly with the little ridge on the cage clipping onto the corresponding ridge on the bottle. the ridge along with the rubber grip holds the bottle safely in place and yet it's also easy to pull the bottle out of the cage when riding.

It's looks good and does what it's designed to do and works for me and I would recommend this cage. My only word of advice would be to shop around as they can be priced from around £6 to £15.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Jun. 2012
Ms. Susan Rigby (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent cages, but work best using Elite's own bottles. When I first put them on with SIS bottles they had a tendency to jump out going over any bumps. Would definitely recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my grandson's bike. He loves it. It holds the bottle perfectly.
Strangely I need to type more words for this review to be accepted. ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars On my bike it looks fantastic, 16 Sept. 2013
Robin "Rob37n" (Hull, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have a very nice Eco 2 Sora, and the white and green version of the bottle cage really fits in well and looks like an original part. It works well, it does what any bottle holder should do, and there isn't a great deal more I can say about it really. I guess this one is for those looking to match the look and feel of their bikes colour scheme, and in that respect for me it's ideal. Why four stars, well, I am not so amazed I had to give it five, it's a bottle holder, and it holds bottles. Not a lot more to say than that.

Elite Custom Race Composite Bottle Cage