4.6 out of 5 stars1,026
Style Name: 8GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£4.42+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 16 September 2011
So far have managed to get almost 3,000 photos onto one of these, very easy & fast. I'm not technical and just want a reliable product that doesn't break the bank, this didn't disappoint.
on 1 February 2011
Perfect. Even the cap sits nicely and you don't need to worry about it getting lost, something that happens quite often with this type of Sticks. Been using it for almost 6 months now.
on 19 May 2011
I never use the lid and always leave it in my jeans and despite the unspeakable filth in my pockets it always works.

This week I excelled myself and left it in my jeans pocket while I washed them. On a hot wash too. I left it on the side for a couple of days to thoroughly dry out, prayed, crossed my fingers then plugged it in. Blow me down it worked and all my files were still on it!

Buy one now!
on 20 March 2011
This item is brilliant to use! Easy to use and very sleek, it is perfect! Any one who is looking for a memory stick i recommend this one!
on 3 September 2012
Just the job. This flashdrive runs at a very high speed, (one I had by another maker worked like a tortoise on extended leave). I've had no problems with it, & so would be happy to recommend it.
on 12 July 2012
This is a good value for money, easy to use flash drive. It looks nice (if that matters) with a black, shiny piano style finish and a tiny blue indicator light to show it is active. As usual with flash drives of this kind, the maker includes a lot of self-advertising - here it is more than most but it's easy to get rid of. The transfer speed is good for my purposes - archiving and backing up Word docs - but I have not tested the stick for any other purpose or for transfers of large amounts of data/content. Other purchasers have mentioned that the dust cap is not quite secure when clicked on and this might be a problem if the stick is likely to be carried around a lot but for desk use this is no real problem. Overall, recommended as a good value, functional product.
on 1 January 2012
Recieved this flash drive and it was very easy to start using. When first pluged into the laptop, software was immedately downloaded and was ready to use. The size of the drive is very small, so small, I do have some concern that I will loose it and was disappointed that it did not come with a clip or strap to attach it to my keys or something else to prevent this. However, the drive works well and I would recommend it.
on 23 November 2010
Works well, nice size, but the hole for a mini keyring loop is a little small and close to the edge of the casing.

Speed test:
Minimum = 15.2mb/sec
Maximum = 31.0mb/sec

Average = 25.7mb/sec

Access Time 0.7ms
Burst = 15mb/sec
11 comment|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 October 2014
After spending ages choosing between different pen sticks i ended up getting the 16gb stick and im happy with it apart from its only actually 14.5gb that you get and 1.5gb is a big chunk taken away when you think about the extra amount of data that could of been put on it ... it really puts me off buying the bigger gb versions if your not actually given the amount stated when buying.

The pic ive attached is showing the 14.5gb i got so if you dont mind getting less than what ya think ya getting then its a good buy :)
review image
on 7 August 2011
Bought two of these for use on a netbook running Windows 7 Starter operating system. Worked straight away on plugging into USB port. Data transfer rates are fine when dealing with a mixture of photograph, video and data files. Giving four stars instead of five because although I don't have mine attached to a key ring I wonder how robust the stick would be for this as the hole for attaching is very close to the end. Compact and easy to use piece of kit with excellent delivery time makes this a good buy from this supplier.