5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sleepbag for babies
I love this grobag purchased for my son when he was 2 months old. I always knew I wanted to use grobags rather than sheets and blankets for sleep as seemed safest option. I had a couple from when he was 6 weeks that were more velvety texture but this is more like a duvet (a thin duvet) feels nice and cosy but not too warm like the velvet ones did.
Its nice and long...
Published on 25 Mar 2011 by Wendle82

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
The sleeping bag is well made, and really comfy. However, it does up on the front - probably not a problem for most, but i never have time to get the zip done up before my daughter tries to roll over, leading to a bit of a battle of wills.
Published on 6 Nov 2009 by London Kiwi

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sleepbag for babies, 25 Mar 2011
This review is from: Grobag Peek a Zoo 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (0-6 Months) (Baby Product)
Its nice and long aswell - others I have that are supposed to be 0-6 months barely cover my sons toe's now and he's 3 months old but I can see this fitting him nicely until he is 6 months - with plenty of room for kicking feet as well.

would recommend to anyone looking for a simple safe way to put baby to bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much easier than blankets!, 28 Jan 2011
Our little one is such a kicker that it was a nightmare using blankets with her, even from quite a young age. Got given a grobag and loved it so much we purchased this one too. Fun design, good quality and so convenient for night feeds. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheerful colours, 23 Nov 2010
My twins love the animal prints and they look cheerful and fresh in their bedroom. The only slight grumble would be that the zip fastens at the top of the bag rather than the bottom like some other sleeping bags and so it it a bit of a struggle to zip them up when they are crying or wriggling because they don't want to go bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars snug as a bug, 3 Nov 2010
M. Norberg (UK) - See all my reviews
Got two of these for my 5 month son, they are of good quality and they keep him warm. Have other sleeping bags as well but the Grobags are of a different quality, however a bit pricey still which is why I give it 4 instead of 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 6 Nov 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 21 Mar 2010
vene2ia (London, England) - See all my reviews
It is very cozy and keeps my son warm at nights. He sleeps well, so do I. Made of high quality fabric and the printed animals are a great fun to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Feb 2012
Definitely recommend this product. Son loves it and so do I. Keeps him warm and I know his feet will stay warm all night however much moves

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and bright colours, 21 Oct 2011
Well made sleeping bag, but expensive for what it is and other bags on the market are at least as comfortable and cosy. You pay for the bright colours for parents to look at rather than the baby!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but buy one that you can do up over the shoulder, 21 Aug 2011
I love Grobags but I forgot to check that this was one that you can do up over the shoulder. They are easier to get a baby into than the ones where you have to feed their arms through.
In general though, I would trust a Grobag over any other type of baby sleeping bag - go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2011
I love this sleeping bag. Its warm, snug and cosy for the winter. My daughter sleeps very well in it. It feels very good quality and always washes up well.