5.0 out of 5 stars Best working boots for site.
I personally had always preferred rigger boots but unfortunately they are not allowed on sites now, so I bought the cat boots and they are the best boots on the market in my opinion, strong robust do not wear out quicker than other boots and light, ideal for those long shift but a good protection boot. (This is my second pair).
Published on 7 May 2011 by normal consumer

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst boots i have ever had....
I don't normally write reviews, but after buying these I had too.....
Published 9 months ago by Bazza

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best working boots for site., 7 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Diagnostic Hi s3, 7 July 2012
These boots are perfect for site work. If you are on your feet for at least 11 hours a day then look no further than these boots. They are a bit pricey but well worth it. Comfortable when walking over uneven ground, great support, your feet stay dry after a good soaking but i treat them with a suitable waterproofing every 3-4 months. If you need a good boot for work, then these are the boots for you. Other so called "pro" brands don't even come near these boots. If looked after, they will look after you. I cant recommend these enough, seriously lads, fantastic boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best work boots I have ever owned!, 15 July 2013
Mr. J. A. Irving (uk) - See all my reviews
My work involves walking up to 10 miles per night on the Railway over different surfaces.I agree we other reviews they are more to buy but what do you put on the price of your feet, cheap plastic boots provided by your company that make your feet sweat hard skin on your toes,, fallen arches in years to come.I go through work boots and could write a book on it, having brought many brand names over the years last pair being Dr martens Holkham lasted a year from china shredded my heels to pieces and split in rear heel section of leather.Dr Martin used to make good boots in the UK not any more since out sourced to China.My foot size is size nine I have had to buy boots that are size ten because size nine on some boots being too small the Cat boots are a proper size nine nice and roomy rounded at the ends so do not pinch your small and big toes even wearing boot socks, moisture liner chunky sole for safety walking on sharp objects and very high safety aspects swat up on the reviews on these boots they are a very high spec.I walk all night on these boots and they do not make your feet ache after hours of wearing will be buying another pair after this pair die, no sign of this yet too well made..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Feb 2012
I got a pair of these almost one year ago, and I recently bough another pair as a gift. These boots are perfect for both casual winter wear (a complete life-saver when it comes to dealing with Ice and snow) and any type of work that requires a strong pair of non-slippery safe boots.

If you're looking for good boots look no further, this is your product.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant boots, 25 Nov 2011
G. lester "gray z" (england) - See all my reviews
Needed some decent boots with ankle support, theses are a bit pricey but ive had cheap boots and cheap steel toe cap trainers and they both really hurt my feet even with 2 pairs of insoles in.
So i decided to spend some money and choose these boots. They look really smart, nice and high so they give ankle support, mid sole protection as well. I went for a size 10 so i could wear 2 pairs of socks the boots are really comfy feels a good fit. They are wide but my feet dont move around like they have in cheaper boots. Really well made as you would expect from CAT i can see theses lasting for years if your looking for DECENT boots for work buy these you wont be dissapointed

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst boots i have ever had...., 30 Mar 2014
I don't normally write reviews, but after buying these I had too.....
I work for a ground maintenance company & im on my feet all day so I never use the cheap boots that they supply, the last boots that I had where Dr Martins & after 2-3 seasons they where still o.k but weren't waterproof anymore, so I decided to buy a pair of caterpillar boots, they weren't cheap & I thought they would last a long time, I had them for about 3-4 months in total & the back of the heal started to crack on both boots, they also never broke in, the rear of the heal has a hard rubber protector on them & from day one this was giving me problems all the time, I emailed the company that I purchased them from with pictures of the cracked heals & they gave me a full refund, I could of carried on wearing them but I don't expect to pay a lot of money for them to deteriorate so soon & still feel uncomfortable after wearing them for a long period, I may of bought a dud pair but I have read elsewhere online about the boots splitting......

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted 6 months!!, 28 Aug 2013
Mr M (Bristol, England.) - See all my reviews
Only lasted 6 months, before several of the rivets that hold the laces in place broke. Expected more from Caterpillar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boot, but make sure you order a half size smaller, 13 Jun 2013
Most of the feedback said that Cat boots in general were a half size larger than stated. I should have listened! However, I wear my boots with merino wool work socks and gel inner soles and I can honestly say they are more comfortable to wear than my $200 running shoes. These are great looking boots and you can tell they are typical, excellent Cat quality as soon as you see them. They didn't require any breaking in at all, and 12 hours on your feet is a piece of cake (they are with my innersoles anyway) Great boots, but listen to the reviews BY A HALF SIZE SMALLER!

5.0 out of 5 stars Returning customer, 22 Oct 2012
Bought these before. although more expensive than the standard boots, these are worth it for the extra comfort ( ie warehouse work). Good delivery.

2.0 out of 5 stars CATs, 21 Aug 2012
brought about two weeks ago and have mainly broken in now. big difference in quality when compared to £30 - £40 versions of the steelys. main difference is the soles. im not the lightest bloke out there and i normally start to bust the bases quite quickly but these seem to be good for the long haul.
was slightly worry about shelling out the £80 but now i have them i couldnt be happier.

Update

Boots fell apart after just 6 months. Expected more from price of boots.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›