4.0 out of 5 stars Modolo watch winder, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Superb New Improved Automatic Watch Winder by Modalo from Germany 4 Watches Winding with Storage for 5 more (Watch)
So far pretty pleased.

Item arrived quickly and looks the business. Feels robust, balanced and operates very quietly and smoothly. Easy to use with 4 different rotation modes but didn't arrive with UK plug (or adapter to use in the UK). As this appears to be a regular complaint on Amazon for purchased winders I am surprised they have not sorted this out.

It takes my metal strapped Omega and Tag watches perfectly but my leather strapped Panerai clasp is too wide to slide into place. It needs to be forced in which is disappointing and means the sides have been scratched.

I'll comment again if the motors give up (which I understand is the most common problem with watch winders in general, and this item is not at the more expensive end of the market) but so far I am happy. It has kept my 4 watches running as intended; and, overall, if a UK plug or adapter had been provided, and my Panerai fit without problem I would have given 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 20 Feb 2014
This item looks the part, does the job and is so quiet. Just need to buy some more watches to fill it!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good watch winder, but., 6 April 2014
A very good product which is let down by the fact that it has no power indicator light. This means that during periods of inactivity you are never quite sure if the unit is still functioning, or if power has been disconnected in some way. Restarting the unit causes it to restart it's cycle all over again from the beginning, which is unnecessary. Would have given the product 5 stars but for a 10p led.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and does its job..., 14 April 2014
Different settings a definite plus but makes some noise when active. Does not bother if even a little background noise but can be heard in a quiet room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modalo Watch Winder, 26 Mar 2014
Superb product - just a pity that it was not supplied with a 3-pin adapter for the UK Market (supplied with 2 pin adapter).

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Mar 2014
I am really happy with this product. It is very very quiet, it is in my bedroom and cant hear it at all during the night.
The service was also very good and very well packaged.
Would strongly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars A NICE BIT OF KIT, 5 Feb 2014
A. Griffiths (UK) - See all my reviews
I was spending a fair bit of time every time I changed watches for particular occasions because I had to re-adjust each of my kinetic watches - now I can just pick them up and wear them without the hassle of finding the right time to adjust them.

It looks good and very well constructed albeit slightly larger than I anticipated - It also shows off my other watches as well.

Motor is quiet.

If there were a negative observation is that my larger watches tend to flop around because the padding is slightly smaller than the wrist sizes of the watches themselves - not a big problem but looking for something to secure them better though.

10 out of 10 so far - Very satisfied and it looks good on the dressing table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Jan 2014
I was very happy with the quality of the item. It was advertised and even had two adaptors included. Mechanism is quiet and is of excellent quality. I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking piece., 13 Jan 2014
My husband loves this its very quiet and looks good too if you have a big wrist the watch does tend to move a little as the straps they sit on are one size and cannot be adjusted

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part, 16 Dec 2013
This was bought for a present to my other half for Christmas so I have no idea what it's like. Amazon keep asking for a review so I thought I would post something!!! It looks well made and it has received really good reviews - we have chosen cheaper watch winders which tend to break down after about twelve months so given the price of this I'm hoping it lasts a lot longer.

ARRAY(0xa64fad2c)