on 4 March 2013
I bought this to cover up the missing cigarette lighter in my Ladrover Freelander and it fits perfectly. So why 3 stars? ... £7 is why 3 stars. I agree with Chakka; £7 is a lot for a small piece of plastic. I can live with £2 delivery, someone has to transport it, but that still leaves £5 for something that has rolled off a production line for a few pence.
on 15 October 2012
I am not into cigarette lighters in cars. Why make it easy for someone to start lighting up before you 'slap them down'? The Power Outlet plug is the ideal answer! ..... OR it would be except for PRICE! This consists of about the amount of plastic that you would get in two bottle tops and is nearly £7....repeat...nearly £7.
on 15 November 2012
It fits well, stops idiots putting metal in to the power plug. expensive but works ok, wouldnt buy another one,not at these prices
on 13 November 2015
Couldn't care less about the price. I had a rubber bung in the 12v socket which made my wifes Fiesta a little less nice. Fast, free delivery from Ford Parts UK, actually bloody light speed compared to others I've used. I am well chuffed. Yes, I am easy pleased. But my wife's happy and that, fellas, is what it's all about. Lifes too short to worry about nowt.
on 24 March 2016
Expensive for what it is, and a week after buying it, we found the original cover that this was bought to replace.

It fits fine, so if you really need a replacement cover this will do the job, but it's very expensive.
on 30 November 2011
After I'd bought my Mondeo I found that the rear power socket had no cover. Then I found this product on Amazon. As soon as it arrived I raced to the car to see if it would fit. It did.

It has fallen out once or twice, but I suspect the kids have had a hand in that. Overall I would say that this is, if not the greatest I have ever owned, certainly the best Ford power outlet cover I have ever bought. Well done to everyone involved in its manufacture.
on 29 December 2013
... way too expensive for a bit of plastic with some printing on! (I paid around £6.00). Better than a cigarette lighter though, only a fool would smoke in a car, or in fact at all!!
on 4 March 2011
Its a good idea it help stops coins or a key falling into the socket and blowing the fuse but...... how can a little piece of plastic cost so much !
on 8 May 2015
Ridiculous price for a piece of plastic: I bought http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00WG393RK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00 - half the price, pulled the rubber seal off the top, it fitted perfectly.
on 29 May 2015
Only giving three stars cause of the price. Coat a lot for little piece of kit to cover old cigarette lighter. Other then that it fits well in 2010 focus. Thanks

See one answered question