5.0 out of 5 stars Waist sizes in inches
The waist sizes (as provided on the product packaging) are as follow:

S = 28-32"
M = 32-36"
L = 36-40"
XL = 40-44"
Published on 20 Sep 2011 by flyinghyphen

2.0 out of 5 stars Gym Belt
The belt which I recieved is not that pictured with belt secured fastenings, but with a velcro system. The belt still fits, but it is very misleading to show this image and supply a different belt to the customer!!!!
Published on 2 April 2010 by Michael Ward

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be just right, 6 Feb 2013
Bought this for my grandsons birthday (he chose it) seems to be well made and suitable for the purpose. The belt arrived before the advised date and the packaging was suitable for the item My grandson is pleased with it so thats all that matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Belt, 21 Oct 2012
This is a well made belt with buckle and Gold's Gym stitching. I decided to buy a belt after I started to lift heavier weights on squat and deadlift and wanted to protect my lower back. For the price it's 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Golds Gym GG-G3725 Leather Lumbar Belt - X-Large, 4-Inch, 17 July 2012
Golds Gym GG-G3722 Leather Lumbar Belt
This item is of very poor quality. It's too thin and feels like hard cardboard. It's also very stiff and hard to get off if tied tightly around the waist. Look elsewhere if you need a belt that is comfortable and supportive as this certainly is not. Waste of money as now I need to buy a belt that is of decent quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold Gym Lumbar Belt, 9 July 2012
Exactly as stated on the web, works out cheaper than in the shop, and easy to look for. Made my job easier as it quick and easy to find . Well Done Golds Gym GG-G3722 Leather Lumbar Belt

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of sizing issues!, 21 Jun 2012
I am a 32-33 waist and purchased a medium belt under the recommendation of the sizing guide. WAY TOO SMALL! I am currently on the last setting on the belt and obviously this is not ideal. I would therefore suggest that if you are a similar size to me, get a large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good belt and support, 4 April 2012
J Round - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golds Gym GG-G3722 Leather Lumbar Belt (Sports)
Good, strong belt had to go for a XL size and even then i am on the last holes!!

Great for dead lifts and free weights - hope it lasts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, 20 Nov 2011
This belt is perfect, it gives very good lower back support when doing squats and deadlifts.
My waist size is 32" and im using size Small on the 4th buckle setting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 4 Oct 2011
This is just what I was looking for. Not too wide. The quality is excellent. Would heartily recommend.Very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt, 15 Feb 2011
For this price is best what you can get. It's really nice, maybe it's a little bit hard but when you are working out with a lot of weight works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will support an elephant, 24 Jun 2010
Ordinary Guy (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
Four inch wide, 5mm thick leather padded belt . Beautifully finished, double stitched along both edges with a very strong double prong buckle. I bought this not for weight lifting (I can just about lift the belt itself), but as a safety belt to tie myself to the top of a ladder. The padded part provides perfect, firm lumbar support. I occasionally get slight backache, and wear the belt all day in the house. With a cardigan or jacket on, I also wear it outdoors. I cannot recommend this belt too highly. It's almost giveaway at the price.

Golds Gym GG-G3722 Leather Lumbar Belt