5.0 out of 5 stars Golds Gym Gloves - Large
After reading reviews about these gloves everybody seemed to say they were tight fitting and you should buy the size above to make sure they fit you.

I don't think these people understand what size their hands are. I have large hands and always buy size large for other gloves such as disposable / winter cotton ones.

I decided to ignore everyone's...
Published on 16 July 2011 by Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars Well priced, good quality, though a bit tight though around the fingers
The gloves are well made and well padded however I find them a bit tight around the fingers (I am a female user with large hands) the wrist area is quite roomy, a little bit too big.
Published on 21 Mar 2012 by domscoms

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and Tested these for 10 months and they were still perfect, 12 Aug 2014
The best long life lifting gloves.
It took me almost 10 months of lifting daily before these finally gave out and that was probably more my fault for washing them at a high temperature. Stitching and padding was still nearly perfect after all that time. They didn't lose shape either despite being leather which can stretch over time.
If you can find these in your size do not hesitate to invest in them.

2.0 out of 5 stars They're a bit rough to wear, sometimes I just ..., 25 Aug 2014
Watson (Nottinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
They're a bit rough to wear, sometimes I just don't bother wearing them as I would rather get the blisters than have the sandpapery feel of these gloves caress my hands. Also avoid washing them at all costs, I accidentally washed one glove and inadvertently put it in the drier so the already small glove became even smaller and punishing in feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality last pretty well, 24 Aug 2014
I have had a set of these for ages , not a massive meat head but they do get plenty of use . Good quality last pretty well , the only thing that is going is some of the stitching is coming away but the main glove is still intact .Gives plenty of support for the hand and doesnt take away any of your grip development .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Great to stop blisters.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality & medium feels like extra small!!, 25 Jun 2014
Rubbish quality if I'm honest as they're too thin unlike the York standard ones. Thought I'd buy them & look cool but failed miserably.
To make matters worse, they were tiny even though I had ordered a medium as my hands aren't like a shovel. Ended up giving them to a friend's son who's 8 years old!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous sizing, 19 Jun 2014
I can only think that these are made for children, or Asians, because the sizing is stupid. I bought a large pair, and my hands fit easily in most one-size-fits-all gloves. My feet are size 10-11 UK for comparison so slightly larger than average. The gloves are extremely tight, to the extent that fully gripping the hand takes a lot more effort and pulling off the gloves takes quite some time.

Avoid.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, 30 April 2014
Bought 2 pairs at different stages. Both are too tight.. and not so comfortable. wont recommend. it's discomfort is a distraction while working out!

4.0 out of 5 stars fit well and comfortably, only critisism is that the finger cut offs are too short, 14 April 2014
Fit a large mans hands well and are comfortable. Bought these for my boyfriend who lifts free hand weights. Protects his hands well when lifting 10-15kg. Only reason we can't give it 5 stars is because cut off parts at the fingers are slightly shorter than he would like. Otherwise would recommend particularly for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purpose gloves, 6 April 2014
Very good value gloves, they work well as I'm a woman and train in a muscle gym most of the free weights and machines are metal and can be harsh on the delicate hands of a lady, but these gloves have helped me achieve stronger pull/chin ups and have protected my hands, the reason I only rate 4* is because they where very stiff the first few times I used them and are quite bulky, but saying that I'm happy with there purpose and will continue to use them

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, 3 April 2014
Alan Ross - See all my reviews
Use these for cycling, body combat and pump. The last pair I wore out from use after a few years so got a new pair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›