Size: 148ml|Change
Price:£10.95+ £1.95 shipping

on 16 April 2011
I bought this product on a whim. I'm a firm believer in buying a fake tan that is tinted to help me know where I've put it. This is the best one I've used to date. Coming from a house of 4 girls, both my mother and sisters are all in favour of this product.
It is noway as wiffy as other self tans. You could get away with going on a night out and no one noticing but yourself.
I also noticed that the colour is a terracotta brown rather than ORANGE. This makes it more believable.
Treat yourself to this as it won't let you down.
on 19 May 2011
I tried this for the first time today on the advice of a member of my family whose fake tan always looks brilliant. I am very fair skinned but do normally tan fairly easily in the natural sun. I bought two tanning mits prior to applying which seemed to make the fake bake easy to apply and certainly being able to see where you are putting it makes the job a whole lot easier. I applied it at 9 a.m. this morning and am now the proud owner of a pretty natural looking tan on my pasty legs. I have been using various fake tans for years, off and on, and this is definitely the best one I have used. I am not aware of that nasty fake tan swell either. Can highly recommend.
on 17 May 2012
Review Part 1:
I ordered this early afternoon 2 days ago. It shipped two hours later and arrived the next morning. I have tried a LOT of fake tans over the last several years and have not been 100% satisfied with any of them. Even though I am good at applying and get it even, it just doesn't look natural. For the past 11 months, I've been using garnier ambre solaire gel for medium skin (even though I'm super light) and it was ok. It always turned out better on my arms and took at least 3/4 of a bottle to get the desired effect. Not to mention, my legs never got dark enough even though I would only shave every few days.

Fake bake beyond bronze blows this and every tan other tan I've tried out of the water!

Even though it says to apply it before bed, I opted for doing it at 4pm yesterday since evenings are crazy for me getting my toddler to bed, etc. I was a bit skeptical about how useful the color guide could be, after all, I've been doing this for a while so I'm very experienced. Well, I was wrong!!! The color guide is amazing and it even helped hubby whose job has always been doing my back and he has gotten very good at it. I exfoliated before I used it as always and followed the directions on the back. It came with two pairs of latex type gloves so I used those as well. I applied in small sections using very small amounts each time (like the size of a 5p piece for each section, which isn't what I normally do). It was so easy to see spots that I didn't go over as well and correct them right away. I would definately not use a bunch of the stuff and try to go over large areas because it dries quickly. After I was done I put on another coat. It didn't go as well because it started to rub off the first layer so I stopped. I did look like I was covered in dirt but didn't care because I was expecting great results and didn't have to leave the house anyway. The smell isn't bad--a bit like biscuits but not a bad smell like some have.

When I woke up this morning, only a tiny bit got on my pillow and none on my sheets, so far so good. Then the moment of truth, time to shower! I am used to seeing a lot of color washing down the drain so I was prepared but this didn't happen. Yes, the color guide came off but the tan stayed ON! I haven't had such an amazing tan since I stopped getting professional spray tans and I would argue that this is just as good or even better. Certainly, not as expensive. It is so even and I look brown, not orange at all!! It's like I was blessed with olive skin which I certainly am not. I'm horribly pale--so much so that if I don't wear tan/bronzer people I don't even know ask me if I'm sick. I might apply another coat tomorrow only because I like to look super tan but most people would be very happy and stick with the color. Also, it doesn't smell at all once you shower, as one would hope/expect. In conclusion, buy this tan. You have to because it's amazing.

Review Part 2:
I've had this bottle of tan now for 3 weeks and I've just basically run out. I have been applying it two days in a row every 5 days or so to keep a dark tan. Even with exfoliating only once a week I have kept a lovely even tan for this entire time. If you don't want to look like you've been lying on the beach in the sun for a few weeks then one application per 5 or so days would be enough for you and the bottle would last even longer. Works out cheaper than many many other tans and doesn't come off when you shower. I couldn't be more pleased with the result and how long it's lasted!
on 4 January 2014
Great coverage, doesn't leave any streaky lines and gives a natural tan. Regular user of this product. Use with tanning glove to avoid orange hands.
on 1 January 2014
Not a lot to add have used before and excellent product very easy to use and it is the only self tan I use
on 4 July 2013
Looks better,dries quicker, lasts longer and is far more controllable than a spray tan can ever be.Was glad to see my old friend coming through the post and I've already got the realistic summer glow only this product can give...and I'm blonde, so if it looks dark on me,I needn't say more....:)
on 7 July 2014
Even tan when used with mitt and cheaper than shop prices.
on 11 December 2014
God awful, thick gel like lotion, does not move around well at all, I've been self tanning for 12 years now and this is the worst I've ever used, doesn't blend just makes streaks then goes bitty- awful, sending it back ASAP!
on 10 October 2013
I love fake tans and I have tried them all this is prolly one of the best if you want a darker tan I needed three coats for the tan I wanted but it never left any orange knees or elbows will defiantly be buying again.
on 7 August 2015
Amazing tanning product, I have applied 3 nights in a row, quite a lot washes off but the tan stays. Well blended, not patchy, not orange. I have tried a lot of tanning products and this is by far the best I've used.