Price:£3.80+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 14 September 2011
Well built, sturdy and great value. Stagg as always provide excellent value for your money. Doesn't seem flimsy like some other. Solid connections
on 25 February 2013
This is a good lead and of fair price. You get for what you pay for. I would recommend a longer length for anyone doing instrument recording.
on 24 March 2013
I remember life before my new cable arrived. Bleak. Repetitive. Each day another struggle under the crushing weight of banality as I limp towards the empty sucking void that will be my mortal end.
That all changed, precious days ago. My cable is everything I've ever wanted. Friend, confidante, and XLR cable, all rolled into one sleek black package. At nights it whispers to me with the promise of ages. "You dazzling hunk of man-meat," it seems to say, as I coil it up to put it away. "You chiselled golden Adonis." It makes me feel like a MAN, like the man I never could be, which is all the more awe-inspiring as I am, in fact, a woman.
1111 comments99 of 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2011
I bought this cable to augment an existing cable of the same type, which was shop bought and expensive. It is used for a twin-channel radio microphone set that plugs into a stage amplifier system. The new cable is easily as good quality as the older one and has better connectors - plus an extremely good price.
on 13 February 2013
Good value for money but the connectors could be a bit better quality.
Does what it says and that's what counts!
on 15 January 2013
This lead is every bit as good as you could expect for the price.
I use it for home recording so it doesn't have to be too long and the durability doesn't really matter, as it doesn't get tested as much as the leads I use for live work.
Good product at a very reasonable price.
on 14 July 2015
Terrible unit, please for the love of christ almighty do not waste you money on this! these cables barely last, they are ok for quick and easy jobs but will break within a year. buy something of higher quality thats durable and has longevity
on 5 July 2013
I ordered this cable and it came on time, but it wasn't made by stagg. Quality of the cable was good but wasn't what I ordered, I was a bit disappointed when I didn't see the stagg logo on the front. Should of got what I ordered.
on 13 February 2012
OK its just a lead.... but good quality connectors and a well constructed product. Already well gigged, so it can handle regular use without problem - not that I'd expect anything less!
on 18 March 2013
Absolutely fine. Nothing wrong with it. Good, strong build. Sound quality is good, as expected. I found that I ran out of 3m pretty quickly but that's my fault for not buying one long enough :)