5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product...
OK its just a lead.... but good quality connectors and a well constructed product. Already well gigged, so it can handle regular use without problem - not that I'd expect anything less!
Published on 13 Feb. 2012 by P.T.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable
I have used several of these Stagg “High quality” cables over the years and on reflection I don’t know why I stuck with them for so long. They are simply not very reliable. I recently bought a more expensive Fender XLR cable which seems much more solidly made and hopefully will last longer than the average one year that the Stagg ones lasts.
Published on 1 May 2013 by Nick Horsefield

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product..., 13 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Stagg 3m High Quality XLR to XLR Plug Microphone Cable (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 14 Sept. 2011
Well built, sturdy and great value. Stagg as always provide excellent value for your money. Doesn't seem flimsy like some other. Solid connections

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lead, 25 Feb. 2013
This is a good lead and of fair price. You get for what you pay for. I would recommend a longer length for anyone doing instrument recording.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-changing, 24 Mar. 2013
I remember life before my new cable arrived. Bleak. Repetitive. Each day another struggle under the crushing weight of banality as I limp towards the empty sucking void that will be my mortal end.
That all changed, precious days ago. My cable is everything I've ever wanted. Friend, confidante, and XLR cable, all rolled into one sleek black package. At nights it whispers to me with the promise of ages. "You dazzling hunk of man-meat," it seems to say, as I coil it up to put it away. "You chiselled golden Adonis." It makes me feel like a MAN, like the man I never could be, which is all the more awe-inspiring as I am, in fact, a woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you could want, 8 Nov. 2011
I bought this cable to augment an existing cable of the same type, which was shop bought and expensive. It is used for a twin-channel radio microphone set that plugs into a stage amplifier system. The new cable is easily as good quality as the older one and has better connectors - plus an extremely good price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 1 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Stagg Mic Cable, 13 Feb. 2013
Good value for money but the connectors could be a bit better quality.
Does what it says and that's what counts!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good budget lead, 15 Jan. 2013
pete shields "axepete" (Mansfield Notts England) - See all my reviews
This lead is every bit as good as you could expect for the price.
I use it for home recording so it doesn't have to be too long and the durability doesn't really matter, as it doesn't get tested as much as the leads I use for live work.
Good product at a very reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 5 Feb. 2014
These are not top of the range cables but are still good for what we require them for. . .

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered but okay, 5 July 2013
I ordered this cable and it came on time, but it wasn't made by stagg. Quality of the cable was good but wasn't what I ordered, I was a bit disappointed when I didn't see the stagg logo on the front. Should of got what I ordered.