5.0 out of 5 stars All you could want
I bought this cable to augment an existing cable of the same type, which was shop bought and expensive. It is used for a twin-channel radio microphone set that plugs into a stage amplifier system. The new cable is easily as good quality as the older one and has better connectors - plus an extremely good price.
Published on 8 Nov 2011 by Ralph B

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable
I have used several of these Stagg “High quality” cables over the years and on reflection I don’t know why I stuck with them for so long. They are simply not very reliable. I recently bought a more expensive Fender XLR cable which seems much more solidly made and hopefully will last longer than the average one year that the Stagg ones lasts.
Published 20 months ago by Nick Horsefield

5.0 out of 5 stars All you could want, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: Stagg 3m High Quality XLR to XLR Plug Microphone Cable (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product..., 13 Feb 2012
OK its just a lead.... but good quality connectors and a well constructed product. Already well gigged, so it can handle regular use without problem - not that I'd expect anything less!

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 14 Sep 2011
Well built, sturdy and great value. Stagg as always provide excellent value for your money. Doesn't seem flimsy like some other. Solid connections

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lead, 25 Feb 2013
This is a good lead and of fair price. You get for what you pay for. I would recommend a longer length for anyone doing instrument recording.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-changing, 24 Mar 2013
I remember life before my new cable arrived. Bleak. Repetitive. Each day another struggle under the crushing weight of banality as I limp towards the empty sucking void that will be my mortal end.
That all changed, precious days ago. My cable is everything I've ever wanted. Friend, confidante, and XLR cable, all rolled into one sleek black package. At nights it whispers to me with the promise of ages. "You dazzling hunk of man-meat," it seems to say, as I coil it up to put it away. "You chiselled golden Adonis." It makes me feel like a MAN, like the man I never could be, which is all the more awe-inspiring as I am, in fact, a woman.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stagg Mic Cable, 13 Feb 2013
Good value for money but the connectors could be a bit better quality.
Does what it says and that's what counts!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lead... but..., 15 Sep 2012
Mr. D. Lambert (South Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I wonder, do the suppliers know what expedited delivery is?

I ordered this to take to Canada and it arrived 3 (yes, three) WEEKS after ordering, and it hadn't even arrived when I returned back to the UK. Needless to say I'm unimpressed with paying for next day delivery... in fairness, they didn't say which day it was next to... (that's sarcasm by the way).

The lead itself is good quality and exactly what WAS required to go with my vocal processor unit, which I was very pleased with... Good job I had some 5m XLRs so I could take one in its place.

So basically, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 5 Feb 2014
These are not top of the range cables but are still good for what we require them for. . .

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 4 Jan 2014
First cable had a fault but got it replaced within a couple of days. Good lead - hardly any noise

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 1 May 2013