5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with these Skechers Walking Shoes.....
Published on 17 April 2012 by Woodham Lady

3.0 out of 5 stars comfort
Bought these for comfort as i have high arches and have to wear insoles. they are comfortable the only negative is they started fraying quite soon.
Published on 30 May 2012 by harrigilly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with these Skechers Walking Shoes....., 17 April 2012
Shoes were exactly as described and delivery was quick. I have two pairs of these in different colours and am now considering getting another pair in white for my holidays. I find them comfortable and practical for everyday wear and I'm not a young person.... I like to wear them in the summer with cropped trousers and in the winter with boot cut jeans. At this price they are a good buy and you can't go wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 30 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars comfort at last, 4 Jun 2012
Had never worn Skechers shape-ups before. It took very little time getting used to the unique sole.They are very comfortable and could wear them all day. Colour unusual but so what!
Not entirely sure of the durability of the strap though.

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely recommend, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Skechers Women's Shape Ups Footracers Walking Shoes (Apparel)
Love these shoes fit perfectly, my legs look and feel slimmer and the muscles in the back seem stronger, I wear these all the time and am seriously considering buying another pair, I can feel the difference when I put on other shoes which is weird, but would 100% recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoes, 9 Jan 2014
These were uncomfortable around the front of the foot/shoe. The material in this area is hard and sharp. For narrow feet they might be ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 31 July 2013
I have bought for my daughter and she love it. it is comfortable and really shape the body and very light.
I recommend to every body and I have bought one more for my sister and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars skechers silver and grey shoes, 28 July 2013
Very comfortable. keep forgetting I've got them on just like slippers.highly recommend them if you want a comfortable walking shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 July 2013
I have had problems with my ankle recently and a friend suggested sketchers tone ups. These have been great so comfy and supportive. The pain is so much better when I wear these but the pain comes back when I take them off or try and walk with my normal shoes, so pleased with these and worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 April 2013
I bought these for myself and I tell you they are great so comfortable I have lived in these shoes and any one buying them will do the same

4.0 out of 5 stars bouncy shoes, 11 April 2013
Mrs. S. C. Vickery "sukieyaki" (Plymouth devon UK) - See all my reviews
These shoes are ideal for anyone with foot problems as they provide support and assistance with walking - the only disadvantage is that they change your posture so you discover muscles in your legs you didn't know you had!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›