Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 7 June 2014
My grandson loves playing with his train stanley also same name as a relative of his. Think he likes the colour of it as different from the other trains.
on 9 January 2014
Another train to my nephews collection :-) he loves his Thomas take and play and its great that there are so many pieces to collect as birthdays for him are no longer a struggle of thinking of what to buy :-) great item delivered on the morning of the day of expected delivery x x
I bought this toy for my grandson's 4th birthday and he loves it. Like the other Thomas engines that he already has, Stanley is well made. It is attractive, and easily withstands its sometimes not too gentle treatment by an excited little boy. A great product.
on 4 September 2014
What can I say... Its a Thomas and friend take-n-play train which my son loves. We did struggle to find this train in our local shops but price on here was great and quick delivery making a very happy 3 year olds collection of Thomas trains bigger.
on 6 September 2013
I have purchased 5 of these lovely little trains for my 2year old grandson. Victor, Stanley, Luke, Spencer and Diesel. They are very well made, solid in construction and bring hours of fun. I think I may be ordering more at sometime.
on 23 September 2011
I purchased this toy for my grandson Stanley, because he has the same name as the new Stanley engine. He absolutely loves it, and it is a fab new addition to his ever growing collection of Thomas engines.
on 17 May 2013
My little boy loves them, and is not the gentlest of players!! Thomas is he's thing as he is autistic, I love the fact that we can get so many on here!
on 2 May 2014
Well made and a fun character who makes quite a few appearances in the story lines, and has subsequently maintained a degree of play value.
on 14 December 2015
Great little toy... especially for a boy called Stanley. Well made, good price compared to shops.
on 22 November 2014