Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.65+ Free shipping

on 1 December 2012
This battery is competitively priced and excellent quality. It's great to have the doorbell working properly again. Would buy again and recommend to others.
Super duper Batteries

Did what it said on the packaging and that was energize my electrical tester!

Will buy these again as were a total bargain with the postage!
on 12 September 2012
these are for the door bell only time will tell how good they really are the last one worked for donkey's years, delivery was quick which was great.
on 12 March 2013
These are genuine Energizer batteries, long dated and at rock bottom prices. Energizer batteries are made by the world's biggest and finest battery manufacturers.
on 4 November 2012
Batteries were as ordered, sent on time and extremely fit for purpose. We will order again when this type of battery is required again.
on 6 November 2012
What can you write about a battery. It does the job exactly as one expects. The price was also good value.
on 6 October 2011
good value for money worth having. was unable to purchase them locally and was very pleased when we found them on line with you
on 1 October 2013
What can i say about batteries, well, there are shops in our area that sell things that use this type, but non of them sell the battery, so when a new one is needed the problem is where to find one. Saw these and decided to give them a try, Now we have a door bell that works again, and my multi-meter is back in action. Good price and quick delivery, now I know where to go when I need any more.
on 30 January 2016
I bought these batteries to use for my remote control for plugs for the sockets. I use these to turn the TV off at the wall without having to get up off the sofa - and also to turn my uplighter on from distance.

It told me the specification for the battery on the remote control itself. But when i need to replace something I usually find the easiest thing to take it out and order exactly what it says on the battery - there seem to be so many different kinds these days.

The price is very reasonable and I have a spare battery if it needs replacing.
review image
on 21 May 2014
I ordered these put them in the item and it did not work, so I tested it with my battery tester and one was dudd. Non impressed. Quick delivery though.