5.0 out of 5 stars rat and mouse whole house reppeler
I had 2 mice in my house since using this product gone I would recommend this to anyone who as problems
Published 11 months ago by karen riley

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst rat and mouse repeller
I bought this product and on the label it says you will need to give it a month or more to git rid of the rats, I have caught most of the rats by the glue traps and more seem to come back , this so called ultrasonic repeller does not work at all. i can't send it back and get a refund so i have to write this awful review about it.
if i could give it -6 stars i would...
Published 3 months ago by Omar K.

4.0 out of 5 stars What Mice....?????, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rat and Mouse Whole House Repeller Ultrasonic & Electromagnetic - Money Back Guarantee
Have had this device in the loft all year and not a single sound of any mice, great relief...!!!
So unless the mice have started wearing slippers up there then I can only surmise that this little gadget works very well.
Quite good having the light when I open the loft hatch too, saves groping around to plug in the overhead light..!!
Would definitely recommend this Mouse Repeller.

5.0 out of 5 stars rat and mouse whole house reppeler, 19 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars No mice!, 27 July 2013
I have used this product for a week now and have no evidence of mice activity any more. It does work!

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst rat and mouse repeller, 13 May 2014
if i could give it -6 stars i would. Thank you very much for given us this awful product and next time you should give people 2-3 month money back guarantee not 1 month.As given 1 month is a joke to be honest.
I would NOT RECOMMEND this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to Do The Job., 11 Oct 2013
Malcolm (Edlesborough, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this product for my bungalow and another
one for the bungalow of a friend.
I plugged it in, no idea how it works, or even
if it is working, though the lights are flashing as
per the instructions.
All that I can say, is that since using it, I have
not seen mice, mouse droppings, nor heard mice in
my home.
Even the Fieldmouse in my attached shed appears to have
left home too!

My neighbouring friend gives the product an equally
good report.

Just as with another similar product, my neighbours
dog will not enter my home, while the repeller is
turned on.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope roland has gone!!, 10 July 2013
Have not seen ay rats since I've had the macine,so it must be that the ultasonic gadget is really working.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 1 Jan 2013
I like this one, it has good quality ...u can switch form fixes to ramdom patterns and also check the sound....

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultrasonic repellent., 1 April 2013
We had a problem with mice in the garage and were recommended this product. we got it and have not had a problem since plugging it in. Would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 July 2014
Still got the mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars not a mouse in sight, 12 Jun 2014
had a mouse in the house trapped and heard a few others running around had this plugged in for 2 weeks before I could see results very quiet to the human ear .it is sitting on the landing an is switched on 24/7 and no more mice in the house and a brilliant night light on the landing / hall way killing to birds for the price of one all my setting or on the high output more effective