5.0 out of 5 stars PRIDE AND PLACE IN THE PORCH
I was instantly intrigued when I saw this sign and ordered it to put in my kitchen. When it arrived it and I looked at it, there was a nail already hanging in the front porch as if it was waiting for this sign to be hung there. The postman is always threatning to steal it and everyone comments on how it makes then smile on entering my house.
Published on 20 Dec 2011 by Handbagshoes

3.0 out of 5 stars ABIT SMALLER THAN EXPECTED
I THOUGHT THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE ALOT BIGGER. IT WOULD LOOK OK IN A SMALL ROOM OR A SMALL WALL. DOESNT LOOK RIGHT IN MY KITCHEN TOO SMALL, WOULD LOOK ALOT BETTER IT WERE BIGGER
Published 7 months ago by Emma Guthrie

5.0 out of 5 stars PRIDE AND PLACE IN THE PORCH, 20 Dec 2011
This review is from: Retro Live Well Love Much Laugh Often Retro Metal Hanging Sign (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Feb 2012
Really love this sign, its hanging on my kitchen wall and looks really nice and definately looks a lot more expensive than it is

5.0 out of 5 stars What's important in life, 25 Jan 2013
I love the words it's something we all should do in our lives if we're Lucky enough I hang mine in my kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 4 Mar 2013
Calvin.S (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Love this! Nice positive messages to look at every morning :) Hanging on my back room wall and adds a lovely touch to the room!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Funky Retro, 25 Feb 2013
5 stars all the way! This sign is the perfect size and the finish is very retro. Highly recommended! Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present, 21 Feb 2013
noticed this nifty gift, ordered,received in time to hand over for a well earned birthday present. it went down well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Lovely, 19 Feb 2013
W. N. Knight (uk) - See all my reviews
I am really pleased with the item it is really lovely and well made, would recommend anyone to get one!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Live, Love, Laugh Sign, 6 Feb 2013
Arrived promptly and in good condition. Very good value for money, and it looks great & of very good quality in my kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightens up any room..., 16 Oct 2012
"Worth a buy, great price, good quality product. Adds some personality to any room, would be great as a small gift also."Bought from Then & now, very quick speedy service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Feb 2012
Janet Jeffrey (uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this for myself and now have it hanging up in my kitchen above the sink. It is just the right size and it makes me smile whenever I walk into the kitchen. It is not too big and not too small just the right size. Friends that have seen have also commented on it. I am really pleased with it.

ARRAY(0xb5bf4ee8)