5.0 out of 5 stars Time travel Classic
I bought this for Nostalgia, my mum always had this on her dresser along with Youth Dew, i was allowed to dab this on for School, but not the Youth Dew.

Has invoked some lovely memories.

Published on 4 Dec. 2012 by Ms Sonia V. Nesbitt

2.0 out of 5 stars Coty L'aimant??
Didn't really expect this to be the genuine article for the price, and I was right. Different colour, smells the same in the bottle but perfume soon disappears when applied to the skin. Would pay extra for the genuine thing.
Published 14 months ago by sheila kingsley

5.0 out of 5 stars Time travel Classic, 4 Dec. 2012
Ms Sonia V. Nesbitt (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml (Personal Care)

Has invoked some lovely memories.

I believe a dupe for Chanel no 5, it;s not a scent i would wear often, but now and then for Nostalgia, it;s an underated Classic and should not be reserved for the over 90's, with the swarm of candy celebrity fodder filling the shelves, this little gem remains hidden, A mature Classic.

Yes, legend has it that this was made to the same recipe as Chanel No. 5, and deliberately under-priced so that people would forget all about Chanel. But, the exact opposite happened: although L'Aimant was very successful, it also succeeded in increasing the demand for Chanel No. 5, the real luxury perfume -- a curious scenario in which the competition ends up actually helping your sales. So, although she was furious with Francois Coty, (a one time pal), Coco Chanel ended up laughing, all the way to the bank, literally!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 19 Jan. 2011
A. Godfrey (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml (Personal Care)
Bought this as a gift for my mother,she prefers it to any of Laimant's sprays as it is slightly more subtle and the cream rubs into the skin to give a longer lasting smell. It is excellent value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure nostalgia, 15 May 2011
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml (Personal Care)
My children always bought this for me when they were little . Now, my daughters are in their early 40`s and were both delighted to receive this on their recent birthdays, bringing back some happy memories ! Good service as always, arrived on time .

5.0 out of 5 stars The next best thing..., 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml (Personal Care)
I confess to having always loved Coty L'Aimant and despite occasional brief forays into other fragrances over the years, I have always returned to L'Aimant. It has become 'my' perfume.

Alas, L'Aimant is no longer created to Coty's much-loved original 1920s recipe. The current L'Aimant incarnation seems brasher and more 'synthetic' than the enchanting fragrance with which I first fell in love. (Compare the modern version with a sample of vintage L'Aimant and you will be amazed by the difference!)

Fortunately, the long-lasting Creamy Skin Perfume is closer to the subtle, delicious and romantic original L'Aimant fragrance than anything else in the current range, so I buy it for every day wear, whilst saving my tiny, precious stock of original L'Aimant perfume for very special occasions!

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, memories, 11 Aug. 2013
Margot0912 (Leeds, West Yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml (Personal Care)
This is one of the few perfumes which has stood the test of time - it's the first "French" perfume I ever used as a teenager (although the term "teenager" had not been invented at that time!) and it's every bit as glamorous as I remember. Being a cream perfume it's easy to carry in my bag, and it just spreads on my skin, leaving a subtle fragrance. Wish more perfumiers would offer the cream option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 31 Dec. 2011
This is my mother's favourite perfume she wore it many many years ago, I live in the republic of Ireland amd could not get this in any store, thankfully my brother lives in northern Ireland and I was able to ship to him, my mother was delighted on Christmas morning, I think it makes me the favourite!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite perfume, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml (Personal Care)
What can I say - The real thing and half the price than the shops also it came very quickly.
Well Done

5.0 out of 5 stars cant beat the good ones, 13 Jan. 2013
Barry J. Potter "postie pat" (shropshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml (Personal Care)
recommend this .a all round favouret old and young my grandaughter has orderd some 16 year old [brougth this for the wife as some perfumes are overpriced etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Memories, 15 Nov. 2010
I hadnt used this perfume for a very long time , my children always used to buy it for me at Christmas when they were little and so I couldnt resist buying it . My daughters instantly recognised the scent, they are now over 40 years old !

5.0 out of 5 stars Only just discovered this perfume, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml (Personal Care)
This little bottle contains a cream perfume, and I really do like the smell. Some perfumes you can't smell on yourself, but not this one. It's been going donkey's years but still worth trying.

Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml