5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
Bought this as a gift for my mother,she prefers it to any of Laimant's sprays as it is slightly more subtle and the cream rubs into the skin to give a longer lasting smell. It is excellent value too.
Published on 19 Jan 2011 by A. Godfrey

2.0 out of 5 stars L'Aimant creamy perfume
I am now 70 and thought I would send for this as it was a very popular perfume when I was younger, well much younger when the choice of perfumes was limited compared with today. I opened it and expected memories to come flooding back when all I got was ugh and how quickly I could get it washed off but the smell lingered for hours on end, I cannot think what made me like...
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. Christabel J. Cowley

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 19 Jan 2011
A. Godfrey (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Time travel Classic, 4 Dec 2012
Ms Sonia V. Nesbitt (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Perfume 15ml (Personal Care)
I bought this for Nostalgia, my mum always had this on her dresser along with Youth Dew, i was allowed to dab this on for School, but not the Youth Dew.

Has invoked some lovely memories.

I believe a dupe for Chanel no 5, it;s not a scent i would wear often, but now and then for Nostalgia, it;s an underated Classic and should not be reserved for the over 90's, with the swarm of candy celebrity fodder filling the shelves, this little gem remains hidden, A mature Classic.

Yes, legend has it that this was made to the same recipe as Chanel No. 5, and deliberately under-priced so that people would forget all about Chanel. But, the exact opposite happened: although L'Aimant was very successful, it also succeeded in increasing the demand for Chanel No. 5, the real luxury perfume -- a curious scenario in which the competition ends up actually helping your sales. So, although she was furious with Francois Coty, (a one time pal), Coco Chanel ended up laughing, all the way to the bank, literally!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure nostalgia, 15 May 2011
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Perfume 15ml (Personal Care)
My children always bought this for me when they were little . Now, my daughters are in their early 40`s and were both delighted to receive this on their recent birthdays, bringing back some happy memories ! Good service as always, arrived on time .

5.0 out of 5 stars The next best thing..., 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Perfume 15ml (Personal Care)
I confess to having always loved Coty L'Aimant and despite occasional brief forays into other fragrances over the years, I have always returned to L'Aimant. It has become 'my' perfume.

Alas, L'Aimant is no longer created to Coty's much-loved original 1920s recipe. The current L'Aimant incarnation seems brasher and more 'synthetic' than the enchanting fragrance with which I first fell in love. (Compare the modern version with a sample of vintage L'Aimant and you will be amazed by the difference!)

Fortunately, the long-lasting Creamy Skin Perfume is closer to the subtle, delicious and romantic original L'Aimant fragrance than anything else in the current range, so I buy it for every day wear, whilst saving my tiny, precious stock of original L'Aimant perfume for very special occasions!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite perfume, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Perfume 15ml (Personal Care)
What can I say - The real thing and half the price than the shops also it came very quickly.
Well Done

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, memories, 11 Aug 2013
Margot0912 (Leeds, West Yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Perfume 15ml (Personal Care)
This is one of the few perfumes which has stood the test of time - it's the first "French" perfume I ever used as a teenager (although the term "teenager" had not been invented at that time!) and it's every bit as glamorous as I remember. Being a cream perfume it's easy to carry in my bag, and it just spreads on my skin, leaving a subtle fragrance. Wish more perfumiers would offer the cream option.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant beat the good ones, 13 Jan 2013
Barry J. Potter "postie pat" (shropshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Perfume 15ml (Personal Care)
recommend this .a all round favouret old and young my grandaughter has orderd some 16 year old [brougth this for the wife as some perfumes are overpriced etc

4.0 out of 5 stars coty L'Aimant skin perfume, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Perfume 15ml (Personal Care)
i bought this as apresent for my sister she used to always wear this perfume so i'm hoping she'll like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Perfume 15ml (Personal Care)
the person this was for is an elderly lady who loved it as she hadn't seen this for years and didn't know it was still in production.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Perfume 15ml (Personal Care)
Bought this to compliment the L'aimant spray I purchased....Very happy with it and delighted to be able to wear an old favourite again.

ARRAY(0xa78d4a80)