on 27 October 2012
The floor lamp I bought from a certain Swedish chain arrived with its glass shade smashed to pieces. As did its replacement. So I was left with 2 lamps and no shades. So I bought this one on a wing and a prayer, and thankfully it fits and looks great. I have now bought a second.
on 10 August 2015
Nice lampshade. Just what I was looking for. BUT it is advertised as being max 100W. But it is actually max 60W. I specifically needed max 100W, therefore I am not pleased at being mis-sold this item. I bought 2. I use Amazon for the convenience of home delivery, so I am wholly reliant on the correct information being given about the product so that I do not waste my time getting something that is no use to me. And wasted money too in this case because I reused the boxes they came in to put things in the loft (!) before my son came to fit them for me and point out they were not suitable. In the end it is just easier to wave goodbye to my £23 than chase up returns and refunds.
I am not impressed Oaks Lighting or Amazon. I will think twice about ordering off Amazon again.
on 7 March 2013
This shade happened to fit my table lamp base extremely well. Product as described & as expected.& of good quality.
on 13 November 2013
It's to small for the lamp that I wanted it for, so I have put it in another lamp. The way these things are sized was not explained at all so made it difficulty to judge. Have ordered another one from a different company and got exactly what I wanted that time.
on 2 April 2016
Just received this lamp shade, unfortunately it is not as advertised, I only bought this as it said 100w max, when it came it is 60w max, If I had taken the time to read the reviews I would have seen that someone pointed this out in 2012 and still not rectified, it was also dented in the box, I stupidly trusted the description and the review overview, not happy
on 3 March 2016
This arrived squashed flat in the post. I asked for a replacement and that was damaged as well, so they were both returned. Shame because I think it was exactly what I was looking for.
on 29 December 2013
Had to return it. Lovely shade but the light given off was a bit too bright. Wanted a slightly warmer shade light wise. Otherwise would have kept it.
on 15 January 2014
Bought this after I had repaired my old lamp and it is just as it says, nice cool cotton shade, well worth what I paid for it.
on 23 September 2013
I bought this shade to replace another shade from a lamp I brought. It goes lovely with the base. Very happy!
on 2 May 2013
Just what I wanted, plain and simple and great value for money - deliverd within 2 days - excellent service.