Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 31 May 2009
This greatest hits album is simply packed with the best of the best Faithless tunes I would advise anyone and everyone to buy this album, you will not be disappointed. Awesome album!!
on 15 June 2005
well what can i say about this ablum? Immense!! all the old time classics which we are used to hearing whilst out clubbin such as insomnia, with a mix of newer tunes from these all time favourites. For all of you that are big Faithless fans then this is an essential, and even if you're not this is a must buy for the summer. Best album ive bought so far this year!
on 18 October 2011
What can I say. Everyone should have at least one copy. I bought this when it first came out, played it hard over the years until it broke in half! Just had to get another.
on 31 January 2014
Faithless are class bringing back happy memories of nights out. Great price , excellent service, added bonus of free download onto amazon I cloud too. No complaints ;)
on 28 March 2014
Not what I would normally listen to,wAtched on jowls holland show and was hooked.the music is varied and almost every track is ok to repeat after a few days away
on 9 February 2014
Good album, I'm sure lots of you will love it, but for me some of the mixes are a bit too "clubby" - I prefer the originals, other than that it's fine
on 13 September 2013
As the title says - forever faithless!
Instant memory trigger for me, good times, parties, festivals! Good times!
I will never tire of this album.
on 30 November 2013
great music from a wonderful group I do not want to say more why do you make me htis is not good iam am made to put words in i don't need
on 14 March 2012
love this Album, great tracks.
Faithless are probably the best group I've seen live.
this represents the best of a great band.
on 29 June 2013
I like Faithless and some of the tracks on this CD are great. Weirdly though I can rip it to my PC but cannot play it in my DVD player.