5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC
I bought this for my husband but I have become a convert. It is exciting and I continue to play it over and over again. We live in the middle of no-where so playing it loud is no problem. This is a great introduction to 21st century music for us oldies stuck in the 70's. Buy it and see......
Published on 26 May 2007 by M. Deborah Crothers

3.0 out of 5 stars It's rap
When i bought the album i did not realise he was a rap artist which is the only mode of music i can not stand.
But i was impressed with the delivery which arrived just a few days after ordering and i was pleased it did not cost to much.
Published 14 months ago by Mr. L. M. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 26 May 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars So Fantastically Amazing, gotta be bought!, 2 Aug 2005
H. Butler "haybut78" (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
I watched Faithless live at the V Festival in 2004. They were amazing. They got all the crowd involved and the atmosphere was the best. Especially as everyone knew the well known intro's to Insomnia and God is a dj. I came home and bought the cd straight away. Its been in my car cd player ever since. Listen to the lyrics as they make you think. I love the song "miss you less, see you more, get to know you better". Such a brilliant song writer, what a talent. I Was never really interested in Faithless before but this CD should not be dismissed!! Buy it now. One of the best dance cd's ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faithless resurrect to good effect!, 18 May 2005
P. Davis (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm not usually one for compilations, but having followed Faithless since 1996 (after a mate gave me a copy of Reverence - what more could you ask for of a mate?) there's no way I wasn't going to purchase this album, not least for the two new tracks and new version of Why Go? I listened to it on the way to work this morning and I'm still buzzing. What a way to start the day! Faithless have taken the time to delve back into their singles catalogue and present mixes of some of their top tunes here that you won't find on the albums (God Is a DJ, We Come 1, Insomnia and Reverence at least - I haven't had the chance to listen right the way through yet). These mixes don't detract from the originals either - particularly Reverence, which includes a super chorus featuring Dido which warms your cockles straight away; and Insomnia, which seems to feel a lot more like their current live rendition than the original album version. So, as a seasoned
listener, who didn't buy every single (sorry guys!) I've no reservations in recommending this. I've not even heard it all the way through yet, but hey, this is Faithless - you KNOW they come up with the goods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb1, 16 Aug 2006
I 'm not uinto this genre of music, but my God this is a good album! I heard the chorus of 'Insomnia' on the advert for this album, and bam! I had to buy it. It remains to be one of my favourite songs.

The reason that Faithless have such an appeal to me is that they have a far broader range of influences - 'Bring My Family Back' cannot be danced to. The lyrics to songs such as 'Mass Destruction' and 'Reverence' really make you sit down and think about the world in which we live.

I could go on, but I won't. Just buy it. It's bound to have a couple of tracks that you like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faithless at their best, 24 Jun 2009
This review is from: Forever Faithless (Audio CD)
Faithless at their best! There's a nice selection here of Faithless at their best, from the iconic and well known dance tracks 'God is a DJ' and 'Insomnia' to some lesser known (but still fabulous) tracks, and the tracks span their albums and the different styles that Faithless do so well, from upbeat dance to more melancholic. Great lyrics and fabulous tunes from a band who aren't a 'manufactured' band, put their heart and soul into their lyrics and tracks, and have stood the test of time. This is THE most played album I have in my collection and is simply a must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album EVER !, 28 Aug 2008
Kirstie (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
Being a fan of Faithless, it might lead me to being rather biased here when I say this album is simply the best album you WILL ever buy. Each song is fantastic in its own way, but I particularly like Why Go (featuring Estelle) and I Want More (the video is amazing!). Perfect for fans of slightly old-school not-too-heavy dance music such as Depeche Mode or more funky house style bands like Morcheeba perhaps. And, for under a fiver, it's an absolute bargain! You will kick yourself hard if you don't buy this album, I mean it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 1 Dec 2009
Dance anthems until you drop, and some heartfelt soul as well. Must have album - we have two - one for home, one for the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars brixton academy, 14 Nov 2006
Just like NO ROOTS this album is so brilliant, lyrics,engineering, everything . The live shows ? Well to those who have never been ???

It's one group to see befor you die. Personaly lost over a stone in brixton academy last december the place was steaming & the roof came off with a 20 minuet encore . Mass Destruction - How far ahead of its time are the lyrics....

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Brillance, 5 July 2005
By A Customer
I cant Believe that id never really payed much attention to Faithless and thier music untill I heard Imsomnia on the Forever Faithless advert on TV. -Instantly hooked.
So, whats on Forever Faithless?
It has all the released singles from Reverence, Sunday 8pm, Outrospective, and ofcourse, No Roots.
In a nutshell, the Album is worth a tenner for Insomnia, We come 1, One step too far, and Why Go? alone.
Started off as an underground club crew with a number thirty-something version of Insomnia- a few remixes and 4 sensational albums and a greatest hits cd later, you have faithless!
BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album... American release, not the UK version :(, 15 Sep 2014
I've bought this album several times and thanks to playing it in the car it generally gets scratched into being unplayable.

So... this time I finally bought it in mp3 format - however this is the American release of the album, NOT the UK release which means it doesn't have Fatty Boo on it - sadly that's the bulk of the reason I bought it. Guess that's what you get for not checking the track listing...

Anyway, still a class album.