on 25 January 2012
I bought these as they seemed good value for money. The nap isn't all that fluffy, you can see through the material when held up to the light, so it's not as closely woven as what I was used to. Still, for the price I can't complain. It's a good basic, if a little short on the 'fluffiness' side pillowcase, and warmer than a lot of ordinary plain cotton pillowcases which would cost more in the shops. If you want a basic value for money warm winter pillowcase this one fits the bill.
on 30 October 2013
After carefully choosing the items I felt very let down on receipt of them - the pillow cases were different sizes and indeed a pillow would not even fit into one of them! I contacted Tony's Textiles to obtain instructions on how to return the items and I was asked to send a photograph to prove the pillowcases were not the same size. I then received no response so had to email again to obtain instructions on how to return the items. I was told there was a problem with the email and the photograph attachment. I was advised to return the items and they would be examined before a refund would be made. I felt as if the company did not believe me and the customer service was very poor. I eventually did receive a full refund but would not recommend Tony's Textiles to any of my friends or relatives.
on 5 March 2013
After a dodgy start, the courier was unable to locate my property as I am in an unusual place. Tony Textiles were really helpful and got the sheets sent out again straight away with no problems. They are so comfortable, same size after washing as well. Excellent value all round.
on 31 August 2014
Pillow case arrived quickly, nice colour and soft and warm, I have purchased a lot of bedding from seller and have never been disappointed with my purchase.
on 20 February 2014
Really nice quality and soft texture. Was pleased with them and wash well. What more can I say ...do the trick.
on 26 September 2013
Good quality for the price. I washed before putting on my bed and they came up soft and cuddly. thanks.
on 15 March 2013
Just what you need in this very cold weather. Soft & warm to the touch.with nice soft colour. I like.
on 9 August 2014
Excellent value. Really pleased. Soft, comfortable and wash well. What more could you ask?
on 13 November 2015
They are pillowcases, ok but I haven't used them yet, so haven't washed them
on 15 January 2015