4.0 out of 5 stars Should I buy a quality toslink cable, or a cheap one?, 3 Jun 2010
A. Guy (Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10m Premium VDC Toslink Optical Cable - ( for PS3,Sky,Sky HD,Virgin HD,LCD,LED,Plasma, Blu Ray to Connect with Home Cinema Systems,AV Amps Etc.) (Electronics)
Well, I have no clue whether quality toslink cables are worth the money, so I went middle of the road with this VDC cable. I have no others to compare it to, but what I can tell you is that I now have near CD quality sound from Spotify on my PC through my HiFi... and that's worth the money this little cable cost. Forget connecting your PC to your stereo with copper - go digitial! :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Sep 2012
I had a cheap Toslink cable installed prior to buying this and the audio on the TV kept pausing for a second and then coming back on. Bought this in the hope that it would sort this problem, which it did. Cable is brilliant and has solved the issue that i had with the previous Toslink cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 29 Jun 2012
Used between my Apple TV module and my HiFi DAC.
EXCELLENT sound quality and excellent value for money. Why spend up to ten times the amount for a 1000th of a percent improvement on what this well constructed lead does?

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 6 Nov 2013
I needed a long optical cable lead for a Samsung sound bar, the lead was so expensive in Curry's, bought from Amazon same lead lower price, says it all really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Optical Cable, 2 July 2013
I am very pleased. Great quality and performance the Optical Cable. Who wonders what the optical cable to buy let them choose out VDC Toslink Optical Cable!!!

ARRAY(0x1009f054)