5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Flat Cable
Just an update on the order, got everything together in one delivery all the cables I had ordered from Amazon. I am amazed to know that we can find everything under one website and at the best price.
Published on 14 Dec 2010 by John Hube

3.0 out of 5 stars These work?
Cheap as chips but does a job. Plugged into telly n phone to watch movies etc and works well. A higher priced cable would result in better connection and ultimately better picture but for the odd use this cable does ok.
Published 11 months ago by neill

4.0 out of 5 stars Flat HDMI Cable review, 12 Mar 2011
Mr. M. Hanson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Speed Flat Metal HDMI Cable (3m) 1080p 3D (Electronics)
Cable arrived from a seller called HD Central in double quick time- its a good hefty cable, flat- like it says, so due to that and the solidity and weight of the cable you have to be careful its not running in a way that puts stress on the connectors. However it certainly does the job, feels like a quality piece of goods, and was a very fair price. I gave it 4 stars not 5 just because of the flexibility issue- but the quality of the cable and the merchant both deserve 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Flat Cable, 14 Dec 2010
I wanted to use this cable for our living room to run the cable through the carpet, I was quite no sure of what quality I would get, but once I received the cable it had a metal head and a tight fit. We have even watched 3d on the cable and it all works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work just as advertised, 21 Jan 2013
Satnam Singh ":)" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
Used these to make sure they would work for my Samsung UE55ES8000 - lovely TV, lovely cable, cant fault it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jan 2013
Excellent product and speedy delivery. Just right to get rid of these unsightly long cables. Just make sure it will fit before ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and flexible, 31 Dec 2012
Great hdmi cable, struggled with others in the past
Would highly recommend if you need a flexible cable
The ribbon one or the best..
Very happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good HDMI cable, 13 Dec 2012
I have gone threw a few 5m cables and the biggest problem with them has been the weight of the cable pulling down on the connector resulting the cable becoming loose at the connector and the connection/picture breaking down.
These HDMI cables are very well put together with a very secure fitting of the cable to connector, I think these are going to stand up to a lot more wear and tear than most I am very happy with this cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality cable, 11 April 2012
Bought this to run under a carpet & not disappointed. The cable quality is very sturdy.
Cannot fault picture & sound quality.

If you plan on running this cable around tight corners then it may not be flexible enough for your needs.

The job I bought it for though it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cable, 11 April 2013
very reasonably priced cable that does what it was intended to do. Very quick delivery - have used it for afew months now and had no problems - would definately recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a bargain price, 17 Feb 2013
This is a great high quality cable at a bargain price, exactly as described. Would recommend to anyone for under carpet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Lead, 11 Feb 2013
Lead works well good quality purchased it to run tv from laptop no signal problems works well better than the lead I paid 4 times the price for in local shop would recommend to anyone