on 8 February 2013
Good set of oven gloves - really pleased with them and they're clearly going to last a good long time
on 25 April 2013
We bought this as a gift for my boss with the Chef Men's Set as he is a very keen cook. Excellent quality.
on 8 October 2013
I had a very old pair of cream coloured with blue edging gloves that were looking a bit manky (brown stains from various casseroles wouldn't wash out), and with a kitchen refurb giving a lot of black and stainless steel, opted for these black Cooksmart gloves.

They look nice, but they are nothing like as heatproof as my old ones. They are padded, but not that thick, at the hand part, and when I was taking a pyrex dish out of the oven last night, for the first time using them since purchase, I could really feel the heat coming through in comparison to the old ones.

I don't know whether my old ones had some extra heatproof stuff hidden between the fabric layers, but these new ones let in way too much heat for my liking and I wouldn't feel happy with them.

The search continues.
on 13 December 2013
These gloves are ideal for the kitchen, They are thick enough to prevent heat transfer to the hands. Overall an ideal purchase and price
on 8 May 2013
My son was pleased, said no more splattered shirts, will wear when he entertains and cooks for everyone and will look the part.
on 19 November 2013
These are OK but a few weeks on of regular use the lining has come unstitched and they are not the best for handling really hot dishes. If you are not really cooking very often they are not bad for occasional use but I would recommend anyone who enjoys cooking to spend a little more and get something a little more practical and hard wearing.
on 22 November 2014
There were some red spot marks on the word 'chef' which was a shame. Whoever packed them would not have missed the marks so slightly annoyed. It's possible the marks may come out in the wash. I needed them for an anniversary present so didn't have time to send them back. Good quality though.
on 2 January 2016
Brought for my husband but i have used them as well. They are very well padded and protect your hands when carrying hot dishes or putting dishes in and out of the oven. My husband is a messy cook and these get dirty very quickly, they wash very well.
on 5 January 2015
These gloves look smart and have good heat resistant padding for getting items out of the oven. I find double gloves are more useful than single gloves (as I can only ever find one).

I also bought the apron to match.
on 17 February 2014
I bought some new ones recently in a shop and they were ridiculously big for my hands, waste of money. These Cooksmart oven gloves look good in my white and black kitchen, are a great quality and the right size!