Colour Name: Red|Change
Price:£65.00 - £178.00

on 28 September 2013
As said in the title and were good for getting prescription lenses fitted. Great for reading in the sun and they have a strong solid feeling and very hard to scratch and bend. Would not recommend to someone who doesn't treat things well despite them being solid!!!
on 28 April 2015
Arrived quickly and in all the correct packaging. I was put off by some of the reviews at first but I'm glad I decided to buy as the glasses I received are genuine although the "One Size" is a size 51 for people wanting a "49". Other than that I can't fault them. Perfect and worth buying!
on 13 June 2016
I was very sceptical about ordering these, I went around Nottingham all day looking for a pair and non had the ones I wanted e.g size and colour only the matte Clubmasters that were £145, I was going to buy but thought I would wait first before spending that much money then when I searched and found these I was amazed and a little put off at how cheap they were, "are they fake", "they can't be real", Ray-Bans are easy the most popular glasses around and therefore the most fakes. I bought them however and took the risk, and I am so glad I did, when I first opened the packaging I notice a little damage on the box, but nothing to be worried about, I took out the glasses and found everything was fine, you can tell straight away that they aren't fake, the weight and feel to them just feel genuine, I did look at how to spot fake Ray-Bans and these passed as legit real ones, so glad I waited and so glad I checked Amazon. Hope this review helps you more than I helped me.
on 22 March 2016
Really nice pair of sunglasses. Good quality for a good price - comes with branded case and cleaning cloth in box. Description said that the lens frame was gold but in reality it's nickel colour, so I was a bit disappointed , but will still keep the glasses because they actually look nice also in this colour combination. Will probably buy another pair as a gift for my boyfriend.
on 16 July 2015
Am I the only one who notice the print on the side? I haven't bought this clubmaster yet as I don't know yet if this is really authentic
review image
on 7 May 2015
These sunglasses are great, they are genuine ray bans so dont be steered away from the cheap price tag. Good uv protection and the look really good.
on 3 June 2016
Was pleased with my Prime delivery, obviously.
Glasses were in good condition, fit very well. Look great.
The case was slightly damaged. The inner living was peeling away and is heavily scuffed.
The box it arrived in has lots of marks on it and very scuffed, something I wouldn't expect from a premium brand. Luckily the main component, the glasses, were ok. Still happy with the purchase just hoping I received a defected product.
on 21 April 2016
True RayBans! Great service, dispatched and delivered quickly. True ray-bans which come in an official ray-bans box with the official leather case. Only downside is that you can't chose the colour of the case, but this is the same wherever you order ray-bans online. Very impressed and great quality sunglasses, now I just need some sun!
on 15 June 2015
I absolutely love my ray-bans.. They are such a simple, classic and elegant shape that will suit most as I can never find sunglasses to suit me but these do! And such a good price too, great quality and came in exactly the same packaging as what my sister got when she bought hers from a ray-ban shop, just for £50 more!!
on 20 September 2015
Solid weight and great design. The glasses look great and are very good in the sun fully protecting my eyes. I like the retro understated look and these are great. They are replacing a pair of Boss Sunglasses I lost and the Ray Bans are much better quality with a smaller, nicer quality carry case.