on 15 February 2015
Brilliant bath time toy. My daughter absolutely loves it. All BPA free so safe for kids. Comes with loads of accessories and a motorised paddle wheel that you can wind up and make the boat sail around the well bath. Handy for storing other bathtoys in too. Highly recommend if your looking for a well made and educational bath toy. Suitable for 12 months to 3 yrs I'd say.
on 15 April 2015
lovely toy. kids absolutelly love it! we are big fans of B toys. Purchased few and they are all good quality and well thought through. Kind of like the saying...it's alway the simple things with kids. it's simple but has lots of things that keep kids amused for a while. We are really happy. Worth every penny
on 30 March 2016
As with all B toys, great quality and generous size. Lots of fun bits to play with. Slightly pricey tho.
on 11 March 2016
A great set of toys & my daughter enjoys playing with them. The boat can be propelled forward if you wind the wheel up & is very handy for storing all the toys in after bath time.
Some might find a bit big should they already have a lot of bath toys but we just have this & I think it's all we need.
on 15 October 2013
It's a fairly big bath toy so it can be quite bulky in your bathroom. I was looking for a good quality toy however I did feel it was overpriced. I purchased when it was on offer which was around £17 but still think its expensive what you get.. Certainly would not pay a full price.....
on 5 January 2016
I love this brand! It is so inspiring. My daughter just fell in love with this boat the instant the wrapping paper came off. I like the fact that it trains motorial skills and role play, but that it also has toiletry items, so kids can learn to take care of themselves better.
on 25 January 2014
Bought for a gift for my friends sons first birthday my daughter had had hers for 6 months and plays with it every bath time without fail a great range of bath time toys with in it even a little comb and nail brush would recommend to anyone well worth the price
on 21 December 2014
I bought this for my daughter at the age of 1. She loves it. I ended up buying one for my niece too. I like how it is easy to clean. No mold can grow like in some toys where water gets trapped. Anyways this is a very nice toy!
on 23 November 2015
That is the perfect bath toy for my two boys, it includes everything what they need to have a good play. The only thing is that the boat is really big and not easy to store. Anyway I would be buy this once again :)
on 29 December 2012
Well made. Lots of bits and pieces to to keep a child interested. Our two year old grandson soon learned that by spinning the paddle one way it would then spin the other way sending the boat sailing down the bath.

See one answered question