on 10 April 2014
I love this stamp, good quality, but there is one minus - be carefull with paper you choose to punch. If there will be more that 160g/m weight - to punch it is impossibly hard.
on 12 June 2012
Very pleased with purchase thank you very nice punch, excellent, true to detail, ideal for making 3D butterflies was very impressed
on 27 July 2013
I use this to punch out rice paper butterflies for cup cakes and it is awesome. love love love it. Easy to use and give beautiful results. Stop searching for a cheaper option you will not find one of this quality.
on 15 June 2014
As a person who runs a wedding stationery business I need to cut out a lot. If you use paper then this cutter is fine, but if you use card which I need to do, this machine starts to fail after about 100 and I need to buy another. I currently have purchased 5 just to get the job done. The butterflies are lovely buy they need to make one that caters for thicker gram card as paper butterflies are no use to me
on 27 August 2013
Worked ok for a while. Now sticks and doesn't cut cleanly. Quite disappointed really. Tried the tips on the internet about cutting through foil and waxed paper but.... no real difference.
on 3 October 2012
This punch is great. It works really well and is so pretty. The punch cut out all the intricate bits so easily, I was a bit worried it wouldn't, but it was fine.
on 25 March 2014
this is a really useful punch if you want pretty butterflies. Sometimes it requires a lot of welly onto a hard surface and if the paper is a little soft or on the thick side it doesn't always cut all the way through. But worth persevering
on 1 November 2013
This is a wonderful, high quality punch which creates beautiful butterflies which im using all over my wedding stationary. I am also photocopying and enlarging them for bigger hanging decorations. I Would highly recommend.
Only hard thing was getting the correct thickness of card, too thin (ie paper) and it tears, too thick and it won't cut. It is getting a little blunt, we may need to get a second.
It does need quite a lot of effort and energy to push down and punch each one.
Definitely worth the extra money ontop of the cheaper punches out there.
on 13 February 2013
This a lovely butterfly punch by Martha Stewart. I found this punch easy to use on thin paper but got a little more difficult with thicker card. Makes a gorgeous embellishment for any cardmaking project. Have used this alot. and still cuts nicely.
on 12 July 2014
I have owned this item before and loved it. However I used it that much that it broke! I recently received this item for my birthday and love it just as much as I did before. Definitely recommended.