5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks but both pairs I ordered were defective., 27 Oct. 2014
I bought two pairs of these for golf, as ordinary socks wear out quickly, particularly above the big toe. They are very comfortable socks, and they don't constrict around the ankle like many "technical" socks. The reinforced areas, darker grey in the illustration, are well made and tough.

After only one day's use (two days' with the second pair) there was a big problem with both the pairs that I received. The upper, instep area in three of the four socks (the beige part in the colour I bought) had big holes in them and there was extreme "laddering" in one of the socks in particular.

Amazon are happy to replace them under guarantee, and I await the replacements in the hope that the original order were just from a faulty batch.

edit: The replacements came without quibble. After using each pair several times I'm pleased to report none of the defects that the original ones had. So five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highest quality expected from Falke, 9 April 2014
These are my favourite walking socks by far. Fabric quality and build are superb. Highly recommended. Left and right socks a characteristic of Falke which I appreciate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent socks which I have worn for some years without ..., 2 Nov. 2014
Excellent socks which I have worn for some years without signs of wearing out. I now have 6 pairs, previously bought abroad, but pleased to have found a UK stockist. They are expensive but well worth the cost. I now hardly ever wear other other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb socks, 3 May 2014
I was prompted to buy a new pair of these outstanding socks when I realised my origional pair were seven or so years old and still doing well. If I outlast this second pair, I won't hesitate to buy a third.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Socks, 17 Feb. 2014
These Socks are solid, comfortable and durable. I also have long socks by Falke, and they have proved to be superb quality after repeated washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks., 15 Feb. 2013
I paid three times the price whilst in Switzerland this year, they are excellent walking socks no blisters. Buy these socks for walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars i bought couple of lighter pairs f these socks years ago in London., 16 Jan. 2014
these are great socks, hard wearing feel great at any time but especially walking long distances. I would highly recommend these socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant socks., 27 Mar. 2015
P. Ingram (UK) - See all my reviews
They're socks! I've been wearing them for years! What else can you say?

Falke TK 2 Men's Trekking Socks