Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£16.20 - £26.99

Great fit, extra thickness on the shins where you lean against the ski boot, extra thickness on the heel and toes to keep them warm in the worst of the chill, and no noticeable seams to cause pressure points - not even at the toes. The length is good, right up under the knee on a five foot six tall female. Feet seem not to get sweaty in them even on a long walk, so the breathe-ability must be good too. Best of all they never seem to ruckle up when putting on the boots, so again no pressure sores. The only modification we have done is to snip all the elastic at the top because socks that grip too tight cut off the circulation to the toes.

We've been using these Falke SK2 socks for a few years now, bought at our local ski shop Bartletts. They have survived many ski trips, long walking holidays, and many hand washes in delicate hair shampoo. After shrinking a couple of pairs of Bridgedale walking socks to half size in the washing machine on a wool wash we'll never again risk these kinds of socks in a machine.

Buying in the shop was very useful because we were able to try them on to get the exact right sizes for our feet; 37-38 fits size 6 UK feet, neither tight nor loose.
on 28 October 2012
Now I have Falke ski socks I will never wear bulky cheap ones again. These are sooo much more warm and comfortable!!
on 19 February 2013
Perfect ski socks - top quality product, perfect length to just under knee, pressure points covered, lightweight and very comfortable, will be buying more of these and won't be skiing without them again!
on 10 June 2013
Used some ordinary jersey tube socks for skiing, but my ankle bone got rubbed raw. So I invested in these Falke ski socks - no problems! The extra padding on the ankles, and on the shin where you press against the boot whilst skiing, really worked. They also look like a serious bit of kit!
on 9 June 2016
Some skiers maybe thinking that £21.00+ is too much money to spend on a pair of socks? Well consider this, what’s the one thing that can ruin a day on the mountain/slopes in a couple of hours, yes you’ve guessed it, boot pain (it can be agony), well these socks from Falke really do help minimise/eliminate discomfort. They keep your feet warm & dry (temperate control through ‘wicking’) & have extra thickness in the form of pads in areas where surface pressure is high i.e. Shins, Ankle bone, heel & toes. For me, the SK2 socks are the best compromise between warm & feel, I bought some SK1's & found them to be too thick for most conditions & if you go for the 'Race type' ones they won't provide the all-day comfort. If funds will allow, it's best to have at least 3-pairs (for a 1-week ski trip), it spreads the wear more evenly & you'll only get a maximum of 2-days use out of a pair without needing fresh ones.

These socks are referred to as 'technical', mainly due to the comfort pad design, this gives them a major advantage over basic/cheaper socks, they are made from high quality materials & have lasted years. I purchased other pairs many years ago (not from Amazon) & they are a little baggy now but still going strong, amazing considering the amount of use. They are worth the extra expense just for the ‘comfort-factor’ alone, add to that years of producing technical ski socks, for skiers’ at the highest-level of the sport & you have a winning combination. Buy these socks & they will be one of the best ski-investments you’ve ever made, the quality exceeds the price.
on 5 December 2013
Great fit, warm and wash really well. The socks are padded in places to protest the shin. I have already bought another pair.
on 8 February 2014
These are some of the best skiing socks I've found for comfort and durability. I'd definitely recommend them and have bought the same brand in men's for my husband too
on 20 April 2015
The best ski socks I've EVER used! Bought two more pairs on my return from skiing holiday for next season. Brilliant fit, great support - worth every penny!
on 12 January 2014
Good fit, I have very small feet so chose 35-36 and these fit well also very comfortable and warm. Went back and bought more -nuff said!
on 16 February 2013
These ski socks were a fantastic price, were really comfortable and just the job. I highly recommend them - good. To intermediate skier.