5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, takes gaming to another level.
I am using this with the Logitech GT5 official steering wheel and although I struggled to justify the price tag, not because this isn't worth every penny as it is very well built and so solid but because its a lot of money for a gaming accessory!!

Published on 3 Feb. 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars EPIC Fail
GameRacerPro seat...

Trying to understand what "pro" this was made for, it certainly wasn't serious online racing/racers.

The Corbeau seat that comes with it doesn't recline, the "padding" on the seat is non existent and the side supports have no affect or feel to them whatsoever.

I ended up changing the woeful Corbeau seat for a Recaro...
Published 20 months ago by Padded_Cell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, takes gaming to another level., 3 Feb. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Game Racer Pro Driving Seat (Playstation 3/Xbox 360/PC DVD ) (Accessory)

I did a lot of research looking at different makes of seats including the Playseat but thought the GameRacer Pro looked easier to set up & easier to store. I was also put off by many reports of squeaking noises from the Playseat so this and the price of the GameRacer Pro being a little cheaper clinched the deal for me..... whilst I felt the GameRacer seat looks more authentic too.

I'm 6ft tall and my daughter who is 7 both have no problem getting comfortable as the pedals, seat and wheel can all be adjusted and is very comfortable. I have had gaming sessions lasting hours and not had any problems feeling uncomfortable. Some reports online said that a slightly larger waisted person may struggle, I have a 38" waist and my friend is larger and we have both fitted in fine with room to spare!!

The wheel and pedals are both solid and there is no movement even when quickly moving from lock to lock.

Putting together from the box probaly took no more than half an hour (and I'm now genius at building things....I'm a wannabe racing driver not mechanic!!). For storage I simply slide the pedal and steering wheel mounts (with both wheel and pedals still attached to mounts) out from under the seat and store these in my under stairs cupboard and the seat neatly fits behind my front room door. Setting up for a game session then only takes 2-3 minutes. I would add that the seat back is supposed to pull off from the seat bottom for better storage but this seems very stiff and not easy to do, I only tried once and now don't store this way.

Delivery from Gameracer was very fast and I e-mailed the company a couple of times with questions and the response was quick. I also called them and would have no hesitations in recommend their products or service.

This is a fantastic bit of kit and I haven't regretted the purchase at all and would recommend it to any serious racing gamer....now where can I get overalls and a helmet from to really turn in to a sado!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Seat But....., 24 Jan. 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
....purchased mine from Ebay for about £40 less than this site from the manufacturer. The courier came yesterday with the box and despite being an older guy, I mean older than me at 47 he was as strong as an ox ! I signed for the parcel and he then shifted the box towards me, I tried to pick it up and nearly put my back out in the process, so beware this badboy is heavy !!

Very well made and easy to assemble, was very excited to get it put together and start racing using the supplied nuts, bolts, allen keys and spanner. Now, this is where the but comes in, it has been designed for a few of the big name racing wheels, such as Logitech G25 etc and states that it does accommodate the Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 wheel and pedal set ( which I have ) . Fair enough you can clamp the wheel to the metal plate and velcro the pedal set to the base. The Thrustmaster F430 set does have in it's bases threads built in which will take the supplied bolts to secure both properly, however the pre-drilled holes do not line up with either pedal set or steering wheel. I spent another hour drilling extra holes to take the bolts so there is defo no sending this back now! All said and done the seat is excellent quality and after an hour or so I had Need For Speed Shift installed on my pc and the gaming seat/Thrusty F430 set up and ready to race and it did not disappoint. Alot of money to spend on a gaming accessory but well worth it if you enjoy your racing games and dont want the hassle of pedals sliding around on the floor and tables/desks rocking while you are trying to nail that lap time !

Hope this review helps.

P.S. I would have given a 5 star rating had the pre-drilled holes been there for the Thrustmaster F430 wheel and pedal set, which they could easily add in during production.

1.0 out of 5 stars EPIC Fail, 18 Jun. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
GameRacerPro seat...

I ended up changing the woeful Corbeau seat for a Recaro recliner I bought off Ebay (making a custom adaptor plate myself), the difference is huge. I now have a seat that reclines, is supportive for my back, comfortable and feels like it's holding me in - completely the opposite of the (Corbeau) seat that came with it.

The adjustable plate for the pedals is useless because not all the mounting holes have been drilled properly and the bolts physically can't be put through all of them. We're not talking a tight fit, we're talking not being able to get the correct bolt even a few mm's into some of the holes.

But you only find this out once you've taken it apart, so now have to put it all back in position I don't want and find very uncomfortable to race with.

The adjuster for the wheel is very annoying, you have to tighten it very hard to keep wheel static, then trying to make a small adjustment when sitting in the seat is almost impossible.

The bottom of the diagonal support (i.e. he steering column) gets closer and closer to the brake pedal/braking foot the more you lower it (serious design flaw here).

All in all - an epic fail and total waste of my money. I'm not a skilled person (woodwork/metalwork) but am 100% confident that I can build something far more comfortable, better quality and with better functionality than this. And that is exactly what I'm going to do.

Admittedly, it might end up costing a few more $$/££, but after experiencing just how bad the GameRacerPRO is, I honestly don't mind. Even a wheelstand PRO and (Ebay Recaro) seat is so much better than this, and under 1/2 the price - go for that instead or build your own from scratch.

I race alot online (most days/nights), sometimes doing 1/2hr endurance races as well as league/championships.

Maybe more casual racers who spend less time online wouldn't have such issues, but this is certainly NOT a seat for either the serious or just enthusiastic online racer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend it, 1 Jan. 2013
Fantastic seat, looks even better than the picture. Very stable for both the young kids and the older kids (men).
One tip though, make sure that the steering wheel you purchase sits correctly on to the table, luckily ours did. Very very good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gameracer Pro Driving seat, 5 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great chair, quality build, everything can be moved so it fits an 8 year old up to a 6ft adult... just need more hours in the day to enjoy it more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chair, 18 July 2013
We bought this for our teenage son, he loves it. Easy to assemble, plenty of adjustment. Our son plays the F1 2012 game on it and has no problem doing a full race on it as far as comfort goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Race seat, 9 Feb. 2013
Fast delivery- next day great...

My son loves it- takes up a bit of space- but does go under the bed for storage- if you dont have a divan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holes don't line up with anything on thrustmaster racing wheel for foot peddles or for steering wheel but drill some out and buy, 21 Feb. 2015
Expensive for what it is but enhances racing games. Holes don't line up with anything on thrustmaster racing wheel for foot peddles or for steering wheel but drill some out and buy some more washers so you don't pull through the fittings and it's all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jan. 2015
was better than my expectations !

Game Racer Pro Driving Seat (Playstation 3/Xbox 360/PC DVD )
Game Racer Pro Driving Seat (Playstation 3/Xbox 360/PC DVD ) by Antigrav Media (PlayStation 3, Windows 7, Xbox 360)
Used & New from: £199.95