5.0 out of 5 stars A WHOLE NEW UNIVERSE OF INTELLIGENT LAUGHS!
In the cult tradition of SPARTACUS, the halls of every science department now echoes: "I AM SHELDON"!

Well into its third season, THE BIG BANG THEORY proved to be one of the most funny TV sitcoms ever aired. I had not laughed out loud this hard ever since the best days of FRASIER and SEINFELD - and BIG BANG is consistently brilliant!

Sheldon Cooper...
Published on 25 Jan. 2010 by NeuroSplicer

3.0 out of 5 stars A slowly unfocusing electron-microscope!
I'm going to be the big bad wolf of the reviewers on this item because, despite being, like all the rest of them, a huge Big Bang theory fan, this season was horrendously hit and miss.

The season gets off to a brilliant start with the gang returning from the North Pole looking like a Beegee's tribute band, and the hilarity soon escalates when it is revealed...
Published on 2 Sept. 2010 by Fez

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughing out loud, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I bought this DVD set for a Christmas present. My family find the programme is a great way to have a good laugh. It's clever, funny and very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant comedy, 14 Dec. 2011
Mr. R. A. Jenkins (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Have watched this US comedy many times over the last couple of years. All characters are brilliantly played by the cast. The situations are comical and the snide remarks often at Sheldon's expense have me in stitches. Leonard, Raj, Howard, Sheldon and Penny the waitress who wants to be an actress. 4 total geeks and a down to earth American girl.

On the face of it the whole thing should not work. But it does folks it really does. I have all 4 series so far can't wait for the 5th series to come out on DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Telly!, 12 Dec. 2011
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Bought all 4 series so far, and even though its surprising that its shorter per episode by 10 minutes compared to British TV, the program should come with a warning. Don't start watching unless you have some time to kill, lost count how many times I think I've got a few minutes I am going to watch one episode, and ending up watching a couple. Lost count how much time I have lost watching. Thats not a bad thing though, the series is brilliant, I can only recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars big bang does it again, 2 Nov. 2010
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
well season 3 did not disappoint and i have the dvd's to show it.
the fantastic five do it again and the return of will wheaton too.
never get tired of watching this. the comedy is well timed and written.
the science is all real and along with the funnies all well delivered.
episode after episode this never ceases to produce a smile and a laugh.
if you have not bought this yet .......... why are you waiting??????
BUY IT NOW BUT IT NOW BUY IT NOW

will stu get a second chance with penny? will leonerd get a second chance with penny?
will sheldon???? what ever sheldon would do with a girl???
will howard get another girl? will raj ever get a girl sober?
will howard and raj realise their love for each other????
cant wait for season 4-

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Utterly BRILLIANT!!!, 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
What can I say about the big bang theory?

Season one was good I was hooked.
Season two was better
But season three is INCREDIBLE!!!

Sheldon Cooper is undoubtedly the king of the show with too many amazing episodes to talk about. No one can compare. The Big Bang Theory is such a brilliant show that's just such good value for money, there's nothing bad to say about it. I just can't wait to watch all of season 4 now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Big Bang!, 31 Oct. 2010
Dr. Banks - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Season 3 really does build on the previous two series! Leonard seems to be the butt of more of the jokes in this season and Sheldon really does become more and more ridiculous! I think that Rahj and Howard are the two new stars of the show however in this season! They really come into their own. Absolutely hilarious. If you liked the other series then you will love this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars a science expirement that gets better each series., 9 July 2012
Michael Dobey (colorado springs) - See all my reviews
The show which gets better each series really jelled here. The first were very funny but this one just took off. It's the number one comedy in the u.s. and canada. This blu ray features more of our nerd heroes as they search for love and laughs and some science too. The blu ray is outstanding as the show was shot in Hd and that helps alot. You have extras on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Theory series 3 - WOW !, 7 Jun. 2015
Sue (Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
The Big Bang Theory just continues to improve with each new series.. The writing is so tight & so clever the result is a very funny Show. I can watch it over & over again which is why I bought the DVDs . I also much prefer to watch it without ads!!

I initially overlooked this program as I thought it would not appeal to the 'old' - how wrong I was!
I look forward to acquiring all the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't we love this show more!, 9 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
My husband and I just love season 1&2. That's why we purchased season 3 with absolute certainty.
And it really really lives up to our expectation. We are so sad that we have only a couple of episods left.
Can't wait to watch season 4 this autumn.

We are immensely grateful that Mr. Angel recommended us this show last year. Bless you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I love this programme and when i was falling behind with the show on T.V i bought the box set to catch up - i havent missed an episode and i hope there are many more to come

Delivery was super fast as always and all the dvd's were in good condition still in the wrapping

Will be buying future series

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010] by Johnny Galecki (DVD - 2010)