5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggle down, 4 Nov 2010
DaveRave (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frostfire Mooncosy - Cream Deluxe Premium Polar Fleece (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent - but take my tip - put it on 'backards' with the opening in front. Much easier to wrap round AND you can keep the back of your neck warm too.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL QUALITY, 6 Sep 2010
Bronwen Cook ""Bee"" (UK) - See all my reviews
BOUGHT THIS COSEE FOR MY DAUGHTER. IT IS WONDERFUL. SHE LOVES IT AND WEARS IT ALL THE TIME.
THE QUALITY IS OUTSTANDINGLY GOOD AND I WOULD REC TO ALL.
HOPING SOMEONE WILL BUY ME ONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, comforting and warm, 31 Dec 2012
Annie48 (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Have bought cheaper versions in the past and this product outweighs them all.
It is so soft and well made, I was so impressed I bought another two as Christmas presents.
Delivery and packaging was first class.
I shall recommend to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Gift, 17 Sep 2012
I seriously do ALL of my Christmas shopping on Amazon! I just love being able to surf through options until I find EXACTLY what I will need without even stepping foot outside the house! Anyways, I purchased this for my mother-in-law to use at her beach home. She frequently gets cold and this keeps her warm and cozy through even the coldest cold snap. It is very stylish compared to some of the masculine ones out there, and better quality that the other well known brand. Definitely do your research on this one - you won't find anything better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Snuggly, 3 Nov 2011
I'm delighted with my Mooncosy. The material is soft, thick and warm, not thin and scratchy like some of the cheaper versions I've tried. It's long enough to tuck round my feet and I'm expecting to cut a few s off my fuel bills this winter by keeping the thermostat lower while I'm wrapped up warmly in my Mooncosy. I'm more than satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frost fire Mooncosy, 26 April 2014
The Mooncosy was packaged very well and arrived within the specified times. I have used it almost every evening as it still has been chilly even though it's spring!

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as could be expected, 10 Feb 2014
As good as could be expected - I'm quite satisfied with the quality, price and delivery time - so all in all a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 20 Dec 2013
I have purchased this Frostfire Mooncosy polar Fleece for my Mother in Law for Christmas and I know that she will be delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present., 17 Nov 2013
I bought it for my grandad and he simply loves it! It's very comfy, big enough and it's a nice fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and cosy!, 28 Feb 2013
A reasonable price and delivered quickly. Great for this cold winter as it is very warm and cosy. Great for the sofa or in bed when on the laptop - no more cold arms!