on 2 January 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend as she feels the cold more than I and the latest gas bill wasn't fun to read. The Mooncosy feels like a quality product that will last and she has been raving about how warm it keeps her on these winter evenings - I have even been able to turn the heaters down which makes this tight Yorkshireman happy!
on 19 December 2014
This product is made from good quality polyester; soft, thick and warm. The sleeves are practical as you can use the blanket while eating or sitting at the computer, without having to constantly adjust it. It is long enough to cover my feet and wide enough to wrap all the way around. However, I am approximately 5'5" and slim. If you are taller than that, it probably will not cover your toes when lying down.
I use it with the opening at the front, and use a brooch to fasten it at the top. It keeps me very warm whenever I wear it, which means I can turn the central heating down.
Very happy with this product, I use it almost every day.
on 6 June 2015
Yet again I bought this as a present and I was told that it was loved and the family were fighting over it to wear for watching the television as it was so snuggly and warm , I bought it for the mum and she loved it as did her kids plus the colour was really rich and it felt lovely just handling it to wrap it .
I should of bought myself one as I got it at a good price .
All in all I can say that it looked lovely felt lovely and I seemed to be really warm and snuggly.
on 6 January 2013
This is a very good product. Very good quality and super warm. My cats love it. The delivery was supef fast and eficient. I may buy more for my family.
on 25 October 2012
The Mooncosy was pretty much as advertised. It is cuddly, warm and very comfortable. It's a well made product although as it is only a slightly modified blanket, it's not very complicated. Before choosing it I read a review that said it was much higher quality than the Snuggie. I have to agree, a great product.
on 8 January 2011
Christmas gift and recipient seems pleased with it. Nice colour, width narrower than I expected, also quite long. Would probably fit a slim six-footer better but does the job
on 31 December 2014
From my wife, who gets very cold even upon the word Winter or the mere sight of a falling leaf, "very cosy, lovely and warm... I love it!"
She is forever in the thing! Very good for lounging with red wine and Ipad as she does the Facebook thing, (can't get her off that either). Recommend.
on 3 December 2014
Poor quality - basically an unfinished dressing gown - thin and not snuggly. Returned
on 13 November 2014
This is a good quality blanket which has kept me warm in those cold nights, great to sit on the sofa with.
on 28 January 2013
Really impressed with delivery during recent very cold spell - next day, and I only ordered at lunchtime and wasn't expecting it to arrive until the following week.
Very warm and cosy, perfect for evenings in on the sofa. If I'm in it's always used. Chose the colour deliberately so didn't get grubby, say with newspaper print but it is also a very warming colour. Great price too!