5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT
I purchased a snug rug from ebay, however when it arrived it felt like it was made out of paper!
I then returned that and looked around on the internet for the perfect snug rug.
After reading many positive reviews I decided to buy this, and it arrived today.
As soon as I looked at it I knew it was going to be the perfect.
Its sooo warm and cosy and...
Published on 24 Dec 2010 by ambreen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
It took 5 days to arrive, not bad considering I used free delivery, its nice but I was expecting it to be softer and fluffier and maybe a bit thicker, ok as a secret Santa present or something maybe but was expecting something a little better for my mum
Published 8 months ago by Sophieg30

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 24 Dec 2010
This review is from: Frostfire Mooncosy - Pink Deluxe Premium Polar Fleece (Kitchen & Home)
As soon as I looked at it I knew it was going to be the perfect.
Its sooo warm and cosy and soft...and its not too thick or too thin, so you wont freeze or boil ! Sat infront of the tv in it all day, and didnt want to leave the warmth and cosyness !!!!
200% Recommended, and excellent value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!!!, 3 April 2010
Jodie Baines (north east england) - See all my reviews
This blanket was bought a s a present and she loves it ,i saw some cheaper products in the shops but when this arrived i could understand why is cost a little more.The fabric is a much better quality and its much bigger so im glad i got this one ,would defo reccomend!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Mooncosy, 13 Nov 2012
I Love my Mooncosy! It is warm. I wear it with the opening to the back.The length is long but keeps your feet warm when you set down. If I need to walk around I put the opening to the front. It fits great either way and keeps me very warm. Try it before you judge. You will be very happy and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Gift, 24 Sep 2012
I seriously do ALL of my Christmas shopping on Amazon! I just love being able to surf through options until I find EXACTLY what I will need without even stepping foot outside the house! Anyways, I purchased this for my mother-in-law to use at her beach home. She frequently gets cold and this keeps her warm and cozy through even the coldest cold snap. It is very stylish compared to some of the masculine ones out there, and better quality that the other well known brand. Definitely do your research on this one - you won't find anything better!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect present for geriatrics, 3 Mar 2011
my 84 year old Mother loves this thing i need to buy another one for her, it was very cheap too.

5.0 out of 5 stars * Excellent Product *, 13 Jan 2011
B. Jones (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased this item in baby pink (great colour) for my friends daughter who was absolutely delighted with the product. She disappeared very quickly into the lounge and we didn't see her all evening! Superb quality, thick cosy fleece blanket with sleeves... I would recommend this product as a must in every household. If I didn't already have one given to me I would definitely purchase one of these for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea, 29 Aug 2010
Ms. Laura Nelson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 of these as gifts and they have been stored away for xmas. Good size and nice colour, not too strong. Should keep you nice and warm in the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars mooncosy, 6 Mar 2014
Bought for a friend about to go through chemo, this was just perfect and she loved it. Item was reduced and cannot fathom why as its great quality. Item arrived bang on time with contact advising my friend when it was about to arrive. Fantastic service and would buy again and again. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality with a good price, 8 Feb 2014
Good quality slanket that came with a good price on it.
I really needed one for when I'm on my laptop on the couch. Very practical and don't need to feel the cold winter chill on my arms anymore!
You can find warmer ones but for this price it is a great deal! Warm enough to not turn the heater on during the cold scotish winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Warm., 20 Dec 2013
I purchased this Polar Fleece for my partner because she was always wrapping herself in blankets whilst we watched t.v., even though the house was warm already. She absolutely loves it, and it is so warm she has asked me to turn the heating down. Result.