Published 15 months ago by KG

3.0 out of 5 stars Screw Hooks
I have a Halls greenhouse and I expected these hooks to fit but unfortunately they don't. My greenhouse has a powder coated frame and the channel for the hooks maybe isn't as deep as one without the coating. I tried twisting the hook with pliers but the top just snapped off.
Published 18 months ago by Shaun

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, excellent price and so easy to use- wish I had known about them earlier in the year., 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
Such a simple, unobtrusive device that can be used in any of the roofing channels to allow extra fixing points either for tying up plants or using several in a line along the roof to enable a wire to be fixed horizontally along the length or width of the greenhouse. Its just a matter of slot into the channel, twist 90 degrees, job done. First saw this product in use in a neighbours greenhouse who has been using the same hooks for about 10 years and I was given a couple to try as my tomato plants needed extra support. So easy to use, even without any instructions so I rushed home to acquire some of my own which were delivered with 48 hours of placing my order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Halls greenhouse screw hooks, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
These are the sturdiest hooks I have come across and the simplest to use. They will hold the heaviest hanging baskets with no problem and are as strong as the metal crop bolt fixings but much easier to fix and move about. I regularly adjust the height as the plants in the baskets grow and need more headroom and it takes but a few seconds. Been in use for 6 + years now and still going strong with no sign of plastic fatigue. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Fittings, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
I purchased these fixings to allow me to fit some plant support wires within my
Greenhouse.they are going the job as expected,easily fitted and strong enough
to support the wires.All in all I am pleased with the fittings and would recommend
them if your looking for a 'quick fix hook'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - strong and stable, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
I have used them to hold supporting wire along two sides of my greenhouse - they give confidence that they will neither break nor slip down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Additional Supports, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
Nice product, easy to insert and appear robust. Have used the hooks as additional support to tomato support wire across the roof of my greenhouse.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, 24 Aug 2013
David Watson (Scottish Borders,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
I bought these hooks for a Halls greenhouse which I had recently purchased.The gap on the hooks which fits into the greenhouse aluminium frame is not wide enough for the thickness of metal.Hence the hooks are completely useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
Expensive when delivered and will not fit what should be a standard channel as the greenhouse seems to be otherwise superb.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screw Hooks, 28 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
Even better than I had hoped. They are strong and can hold a heavy hanging basket to roof of greenhouse with no problem. Delighted with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
Better than my original ones

Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10