5.0 out of 5 stars Halls greenhouse screw hooks
Published on 10 May 2011 by tumbling tom

1.0 out of 5 stars When I tried to fit the clips, in turning ...
When I tried to fit the clips, in turning to secure into the channel of the aluminium extrusion, they snapped off every time. I would suggest a bit more clearance between the main body and the part that is supposed to hold it into the aluminium extrusion, would cure the problem.
Published 4 months ago by alan goody

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Halls greenhouse screw hooks, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
These are the sturdiest hooks I have come across and the simplest to use. They will hold the heaviest hanging baskets with no problem and are as strong as the metal crop bolt fixings but much easier to fix and move about. I regularly adjust the height as the plants in the baskets grow and need more headroom and it takes but a few seconds. Been in use for 6 + years now and still going strong with no sign of plastic fatigue. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, excellent price and so easy to use- wish I had known about them earlier in the year., 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
Such a simple, unobtrusive device that can be used in any of the roofing channels to allow extra fixing points either for tying up plants or using several in a line along the roof to enable a wire to be fixed horizontally along the length or width of the greenhouse. Its just a matter of slot into the channel, twist 90 degrees, job done. First saw this product in use in a neighbours greenhouse who has been using the same hooks for about 10 years and I was given a couple to try as my tomato plants needed extra support. So easy to use, even without any instructions so I rushed home to acquire some of my own which were delivered with 48 hours of placing my order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Additional Supports, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
Nice product, easy to insert and appear robust. Have used the hooks as additional support to tomato support wire across the roof of my greenhouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Fittings, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
I purchased these fixings to allow me to fit some plant support wires within my
Greenhouse.they are going the job as expected,easily fitted and strong enough
to support the wires.All in all I am pleased with the fittings and would recommend
them if your looking for a 'quick fix hook'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
Even better than I had hoped. They are strong and can hold a heavy hanging basket to roof of greenhouse with no problem. Delighted with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - strong and stable, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
I have used them to hold supporting wire along two sides of my greenhouse - they give confidence that they will neither break nor slip down.

1.0 out of 5 stars When I tried to fit the clips, in turning ..., 4 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very strong, 26 Feb. 2013
E. A. Whyte (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
I was surprised just how strong these were. They can hold quite a bit of weight. My hanging baskets are no longer going to be sitting on the floor of the greenhouse waiting for warmer weather, they will be hung up. Fab!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful - just the job for hanging baskets although slightly ..., 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
Very useful - just the job for hanging baskets although slightly difficult to fit in the glazing bar gap.
Delivery prompt and product as described

3.0 out of 5 stars Screw Hooks, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Greenhouse Screw Hooks x 10
I have a Halls greenhouse and I expected these hooks to fit but unfortunately they don't. My greenhouse has a powder coated frame and the channel for the hooks maybe isn't as deep as one without the coating. I tried twisting the hook with pliers but the top just snapped off.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›