5.0 out of 5 stars Great item
As a constant marathon and fun runner, I would suffer from the odd injury and I.T band syndrome. This bit of kit is the best by far for stretching those tired muscles etc and definitely the cheapest I have found.

Published on 6 Dec. 2010 by WJH

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special but does the job
Have a few other rollers but needed another one at short notice and this was all that was in stock - not as firm as some and the surface is completely smooth and fairly easily marked/dented.
Overall it's OK but a premium price due to the "Brand kudos" I suppose, nice colour, no "rubbery smell" what else to say, it's foam & it rolls.......
Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by graeme barden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 6 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)

I have used many other rollers which are too solid whereas this one is somewhat softer but still very firm enabling a good stretch and can be used on the majority of muscle groups in the body, especially those deep ones that are harder to get to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels and looks good., 27 July 2011
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)
Good product. I use it frequently to deep tissue massage my tight ITB and thigh muscles. Feels and looks great, I love the color. Longer one could have been more efficient as I keep rolling on them, I find myself at the edge sometimes with this short one. On the other hand it is easier to store this one and carry it around.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for ITB pain, 13 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)
I got this to help me with ITB pain and it did the trick nicely. Just don't expect it not to be painful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 18 April 2011
Ra Haswell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)
This foam Roller is great for releasing knots and tight spots, really helps your muscles loosen up before a workout or relax afterwards.
It does have a bit of give in it so is very good,but still very painful.
It has done a great job for me in keeping me fit and ready to go for my demanding middle distance training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)
My Personal Trainer recommended this product for using at home to ease out tight muscles. I have found this very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)
Excellent price, excellent item!
With the correct instruction of how to use them effectively they will be your best friend when it comes down to those small injuries, aches and pains.
Perfect to massage the IT Band!!
100% good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Short Roller, 24 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)
If you are thinking about getting one of these I can only say: Do it!
It's a great tool for stretching and massaging your muscles after a workout or a long day at work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life & money saver, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)
It does exactly what it says it does. I've used one at the gym for a while and wanted to getone for home. Granted this is the shorter version but sufficient for everything and I'm 6ft 1 with a large frame. It's incredibly sturdy and is saving me a fortune on sports massages and injury recovery. If I had one of these for the last 15 years of training!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, 12 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)
I was worried this was going to be really flimsy when I saw how light the box was, but It really works!! Just as good as the one in my gym which is about a fiver more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars lean, mean and green, 19 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Reebok Short Roller - Green (Old Version) (Sports Apparel)
This is great to use after a workout - I use it after stretching. I weighed up getting the long version or this short version, but in the end I'm happy I got the shorter version as it is easier to store and use in my living room. It is too short to lie on properly for crunches or back stabilising exercises so I would recommend the long version if that is important for you. But if you just want to roll your legs, it's perfect.
My gym has the same brand for some time and they are still firm.
Vibrant green colour is really fun! These are much better looking than your average foamy roller.