5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and super for travelling and home use, 9 Dec. 2010
Chip (Nairobi, London, Boston) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok Resistance Tube (Sports)
I have two of these, one which I believe is level 3 and one which is level 4. As a guy, reasonably fit for my middle age, I have searched and searched for exercise resistance bands and tubes that last. These ones marketed by Reebok are great and really last. The first one I bought, level 3 (easier) has lasted for more than 3 years of regular use and though showing signs of a a bit of use, still seems to be as strong, resilient, and stretchy as when I first got it. I expect it will go on for another 3 years.

I kept breaking the exercise bands, even the highest grade models (and no, I don't consider myself strong), so I wouldn't even bother with those. I would also recommend the higher levels, since the resistance increases with the length of the pull, so you have plenty of room for adjustment.

Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not No4 as pictured in advert!, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Reebok Resistance Tube (Sports)
This is a well made resistance tube. There are 3 sizes to select from and I went for the heavy for bicep curls and chest press workout. For the average fit person in their 50's this item will be enough. The advert pic shows No 4 but when tube arrived it came with No 3. I think No 4 is X heavy which you cannot select in this advert. Reebok make several designs and colours which can be a little confusing when ordering. It would be more helpful if they matched the colour of the tube or the handles with the strength and just change the design. For example blue handle = light, red handle=medium, yellow handle=heavy, black handle=Xheavy. That aside I would recommend this item as I can now work out when I have not got time to go to the gym. There are loads of training tips on You Tube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Reebok Resistance Tube (Sports)
Actually this is tough and gives you quite a work out -I'm fit, so it really does give you a work out- light, travels with you anywhere, I take it on weekends away, and strong.
no real set backs, cheap, works, light.
one comment, some sort or attachment to vary exercises indoors would be good.

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is the best and the best solution to buy this item and ..., 24 July 2014
This review is from: Reebok Resistance Tube (Sports)
Mandatory. The quality is the best and the best solution to buy this item and to use it at least for 20-30 minutes daily if you are short of time to go to the gym. This item is better than the very expensive exercise machines and you can use it at home, in the garden etc. It is the best for the upper body. Probably you need a door anchor for home, you can order it form the Amazon. In the garden on a tree you can create one yourself form any strong material. Don't put it nearby any radiator or heat because it can damage it. It is enough to buy just one band first and replace it if it will be damaged. It is the cheapest solution. This one is good for a man for everyday use and it is strong enough. It can strengthen your back muscles and you can get rid of your back pain. It doesn’t cause joint or muscle damage and one of the healthiest type of exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars no pain no gain, 28 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Reebok Resistance Tube (Sports)
I have the other 3 in the range and with the help of my PT progress has been made to now NEED this strength.Well made and does exactly as advertised

4.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Tube, 25 Feb. 2013
B. Hogg (Hartlepool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok Resistance Tube (Sports)
Ordered the No.4 tube, but when it arrived it was the No.3, however, it was not as problem as after using it for a while I felt the No.4 might have been a bit stronger than I required (tension wise).
Other than that, I'm happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Resistance tube, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Reebok Resistance Tube (Sports)
I purchased this after a more elaborate tube based exerciser snapped.
So far so good with the additional bonus that this slips easily into a bag if you're travelling.