Size: 90 x 35 x 15|Colour: Blue/Grey|Change
Price:£64.98+ Free shipping

on 2 November 2012
The good news:
This is THE step. In construction, size, weight, design; this step is flawless. I had bought several steps for my other half after she gave birth, and we found that they were all too 'light', or narrow, and generally cheap feeling. The Reebok step feels very sturdy - I'd guess it weighs about 6kg. You have absolutely no fear of jumping on the step and really putting it through it's paces. It far wider than other steps we've used - meaning that exercises involving wide-side steps are simple.

The bad news:
Good luck finding one! We really had to shop around to find this one, and at the time of writing they're now out of stock.

My best advice is: if you are in the market for a step which will last you a long time, and this is available, don't hesitate, just press buy!
on 31 July 2012
I have looked for steps on an off over the past 5 or 6 years as I have done a fair amount of aerobics in my time. It's worth paying the little bit extra over cheap ones as they tend to be small with hard plastic.

I would definitely recommend.
on 23 January 2013
Love this reebok step!

It's a very sturdy piece of kit that can undergo even the most rigorous of workouts. The height is easily adjusted by simply unclipping/ clipping in the 'feet' and can be used at 3 different heights. The surface area of the step is the largest I have come across in my search - important when 'travelling' across and over the step during use. A rubber top surface also provides great grip. Four rubber pads under the step ensure that it stays put on both carpet and wooden floors.

There are plenty of cheaper alternatives out there, but I would recommend this aerobic step for its sheer quality and size, and would definitely recommend the investment if you would rather focus on your workout instead of worrying if your step will hold out!!
on 27 January 2014
I bought this because I don't feel very safe on the usual smaller steps sold for home use. This is stable, doesn't move around on my tile floor, is well constructed and has a good pad on top to stop slipping and reduce impact.
on 11 March 2013
Good product which does the job it was purchased for..................its a step...........so cant really go wrong.

The person I bought it for is very pleased and is heading along the road to fitness............
on 13 May 2014
This is a really good quality product. It is far less likely to move around the floor like the original Reebox step used to BUT beware, the lowest height is 5cms higher than the original version and as someone who is trying to get back into fitness, I've found that quite a challenge. A 5cm differential doesn't sound much but it has been for me. Not sure why Reebok has felt the need to start the first level so much higher but there you go.
on 10 July 2013
Love it - great piece of kit! Best step board I've come across!! Highly recommend! Bit pricey but worth it! You get what you pay for!
on 9 December 2012
This product is good. wide enough for my body and long enough to support back. My only negative is that it is quite heavy to carry around (for storage), not light like the steps at the gym. Also, it is quite difficult to adjust the steps as the additional step is difficult to pull off (but this may be because it is new).
on 16 February 2013
This is a sturdy and solid step that I love using for workouts. It has three variable heights but is quite tough to alter. This step is very big and rather heavy.
on 13 April 2014
The lower body is always undertrained .
You sit all Day in front of your computer or at the steering wheel of your car.
Most sports require lower body strength .In playing good golf ,power comes from the ground up ,through the glutes ,the hamstrings and the quads.
Several exercises with or without Dumbells should be done stepping up and down from the REEBOK STEP,kicking
up your knees in the process.
You Will soon find a considérable improvement in your golf game and your every Day life.