Colour: Navy|Size: S - Chest 38in (97cm)|Change

on 28 May 2013
I wanted a generously cut, comfy mid layer for my father. This is ideal and he loves the big inside pocket.
Have now bought a second as a spare for him. Also, pleased with efficient delivery by Outdoor Look.
on 14 March 2013
very impressed with this item ,extremely well stitched and finish ,lining material also good ,excellent price for customer ,5 star buy
on 29 September 2013
one of a very few with decent sized zipped pockets so you don't lose anything, and its comfy and warm
on 10 January 2012
I bought this Regatta fleece top for my husband for Christmas,he is very pleased with it stating it is comfortable,warm and a good fit.
on 9 July 2014
Wonderful! lightweight,agood fit very warm and great pockets to keep all your bits in. Very happy with it as it is very handy in case of a change of weather. Will consider buying another one soon. A great service from the seller and will use again.
on 3 October 2013
I bought 2 of these fleeces for my husband who is recovering from surgery and is feeling the cold, they arrived quickly and are really nice fitting and warm I would highly recommend them and will definitely buy more.
on 12 March 2016
After a week's wear I found the lining inside the left side pocket had come away (photo attached). It had clearly been poorly stitched. The jacket is good and thick, which is what I wanted, and keeps me warm although, compared to a different regatta fleece I own in the same notional size, this one comes a lot more voluminous. As a thick fleece this turns out well since it is the type of garment I would wear over several layers, outside on a cold but dry day.
review image
on 12 September 2014
This fleece is fantastic. I have been looking for a fleece for my partner for work that was warm, fitted perfectly (not a tent)and didn't drop to bits in the wash, and I have finally found it. This fleece is deceivingly warm with zip pockets, I loved it that much I now have one to take the dogs out with in cold whether. Would definitely recommend to friends and as a added bonus the delivery was super fast and arrived in perfect condition.
on 9 April 2013
Bought for my 91 year old father to wear in the house. Wears it over his cardigan, and keeps him warm. What more could you ask of it
on 25 January 2014
I bought this for my male carer to go over his uniform. I wanted a navy fleece of good quality, with deep pockets, a nice chunky zip and this fitted the bill perfectly.
He says it's warm and keeps his body dry when it's spitting with rain. He loves the cosy warm feel that it has and says you can feel the quality. It was more expensive than others I saw but I think it's worth it.