Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Size: (L x W x H): 7 x 2|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£4.09+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 30 January 2013
These are easy to attach and certainly hold the cage when installing and removing a flask/drinks bottle. The reason for four stars is when installed on the frame they do extend the cage slightly further than I exspected from the frame than some other products or the cage mounts in the frame. When installing the mount they seem to have some play but once in use they perform OK
on 7 August 2013
As others have commented it's slightly fiddly to fit, at times it feels like you need an extra hand, but once on it's secure.

Will fit to horizontal or vertical tubes as the binding can be rotated 90degrees.

I've got a 750ml bottle on my bike no and no sign of it moving.

I guess the mount will scratch the frame over time, but I'm not that worried.
on 25 September 2013
Got this for my girlfriend's bike which has no mounting holes for a bottle carrier.

This mount sorted all that and she now has the adjustable topeak cage to go with it - although that was bought elsewhere.

Highly recommended for anyone without the necessary holes.
on 27 May 2013
I purchased this so that I could fit a water bottle on my handlebars. Fits onto the handlebar/frame by means of a thin piece of metal and a piece of rubber padding. It is very fiddly to fit by anyone that has problems with their fingers, but once fitted is very secure. Not sure how strong the metal will be if taken off and refitted. Shame not a better design. I thought I would be able to transfer between my 3 cycles, to save buying fittings for each one, but I will have to purchase an additional 2, so that I can swap the bottle cage onto the other cycles.
on 8 July 2013
I bought this to carry a bottle on my handle bars. If tightened correctly its nice and sturdy. It has since been moved to another bike, where its mounted on the handle bar stem. My significant other hangs her handbag over the handle bars and wraps the strap around the Topeak Cage mount to secure it in place. So far no mishaps. Very versatile piece of kit, and can be used in many ways other than its intended purpose.
on 22 June 2016
My Dawes bike did not have any mounting holes for a water bottle carrier. So, I bought this Topeak Cage Mount clamp & a Topeak water bottle cage holder.
I am delighted! I don't need to fumble in my pannier for my water bottle.
I have been using this mount & the cage for the past year or so and I am delighted with it. I get lots of people asking me where I got it from.
on 9 December 2015
Does the job great but does tend to 'slip' around under the weight of a full water bottle. Tried to tighten to the max but still got some slippage. Although I must point out, this did not affect the usage. I was still able to use on a 112 mile ride with ease.
on 2 August 2014
A little tricky to fit on my 30 year old Dawes Fox, but with the use of a little fexible rubber strip packing, now a good tight fit. Have no doubt it will stay put for a long time to come.
on 20 August 2013
I have a Brompton for mixed commutes, perfect except no water bottle cage or mounts, this fits the handle bar stem perfectly and I have slightly loose so I can swivel when when folding,
on 19 April 2015
A great piece of kit, I own an Elliptigo bike and I have to use products like this to fix a bottle cage. This is the best by far.