5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 3 Jan. 2012
J. Richardson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moritz Black SKI GOGGLES / SPORT SUNGLASSES With Interchangeable Side Arms / Strap for Skiing, Climbing, Shooting, Biking, Snowboarding, etc. For Men and Women. UVA / UVB (UV400) Protection (Sports Apparel)
I was given a pair of these for Christmas and have to say they are brilliant. I usually ski in sunglasses and have to keep my ski goggles in my inside jacket pocket in case it snows. I always found this uncomfortable but didn't like wearing goggles all the time so this was the only option available to me. Not any more! With my new Rapid Eyewear Moritz Ski Goggles/Sports Sunglasses I have both sunglasses and goggles in one. I didn't realise until I'd been wearing them for a couple of days that the foam insert was removable and already thought they were great, but now I think they're brilliant! The friends I went ski-ing with over New Year were very jealous and I'd recommend these to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for sufferers of Macular Degeneration., 28 Oct. 2013
These glasses give better protection from the sun than expensive sports glasses. I suffer from Macular Degeneration and find that the padding around the edges of the lenses gives extra protection from the sunlight.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great alternative to goggles in better weather, 17 April 2013
These worked brilliantly in clear/mixed skiing conditions. They were comfortable, stayed put whether on my nose or pushed back onto my head. They only fogged up in pretty heavy snow/sleet - when I resorted to normal goggles. The clips for the arms/headband are good quality as well - I don't think they will break easily when switching between the two. The plastic of the frame can bend slightly so were you to face-plant in the snow, I don't think it would snap. The only reason I haven't rated them 5 stars is because they did fog up in bad weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rapid Eyewear Moritz Ski Goggles / Sport Sunglasses, 2 Feb. 2012
Took them to St Gervais for a weeks skiing, it snowed almost all week and these were fine. Visibility was poor but everyone was experiencing this so no complaints there. Great visibility when not snowing. Only fogged up when soaking wet due to snow (there was nothing to see anyway as it was snowing and foggy). Survived many falls from many angles however, there are some minor scratches on the lens that I am aware of but these have had no effect on visibility yet.

interchangeable strap/arms is a nice feature. i used the strap for skiing as the straps were hurting my ears when used in conjuction with wooly hat and helmet.

Overall very pleased. A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin, 29 Feb. 2012
Andrew Bullock "ChelseaBoyChelsea" (UK Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Perfect product for those of us who are uncomfortable wearing sunglasses with a ski helmet,dont want goggles but need the flexibility of sunglasses too.

Exactly as they are described by the seller, these glasses easily change out to goggles and back again when required. yes they are a little "plastic" in their look and feel - but perfect for what i needed.

Very prompt despatch and a fair price for a decent product

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 11 Oct. 2013
An absolute bargain. Padding around the glasses fit close to the face to keep light from all angles out. They're keenly priced and the elasticated strap is very handy. The lenses are quite dark so useful for skiing etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapideyewear Moritz, 15 Nov. 2011
A friend recommended that I look at the range of sunglasses from Rapid Eyewear. I have sensitive eyes and need sunglasses on most occasions outside. I was impressed with the price and style I found on their website and the quality looked good. Being demanding over sunglasses I was uncertain and contacted the company who provided excellent service in assisting me find the right pair. Having made the purchase, I received my package within a few days. This time of the year in UK I have not had opportunity to fully test them out, however what I have seen is that they are perfect for my needs. Great product, great company, great service. I most certainly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic- they never fogged up even in heavy snowfall, 6 April 2015
Despite having the strap to wear as goggles, I kept these with the sunglasses arms & with the padded liner behind the glass on a ski holiday. This foam liner is great and allows free flow of air in, even in the heaviest snow- they never fogged up. It also acts as a shock absorber against your face. You can take it off easily, but its a little fiddly to put back on. Changing the arms to the strap is quick & easy too, and you get a bag to store all the bits in. A hard case would be better though. If you have a very petite face, these might be too big, but they fitted both myself & husband well.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use good for ski and cycling, 10 April 2013
used on ski trip - very easy to change to strap and back
used for cycling - very effective and prevent steaming up

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the purpose of skiing, 8 Mar. 2015
Just returned from a weeks skiing. These glasses fit me perfectly, first pair I've ever had that don't slip down my nose. Helps with having wee rubber bits near tips of arms that grip. They look and feel great on, fitting round face like ski goggles. I have a small face and found that regular ski goggles are too big & bulky and look ridiculous on me. I'm so pleased with them and are great value for money.